Chapter 16

We were about to land and I could see the beautiful Paris from up above. It was everything, I look at Ace who was drifted off into sleep. He looked so peaceful.

The plane landed and we took a taxi to drive us to the hotel. At the hotel Ace checked in for us and when he opened the door to our room I was shocked. He had booked us a luxurious suite.

"Ace this is more than I asked for" I looked at him smiling.

"Yeah but I wanted to give you this" he said smiling and shrugging his shoulder.

He turned and closed the door behind him and leaned on it. 

"What why are you watching me like that" I ask Ace moving towards him.

"Maybe because you look absolutely gorgeous" Ace said smirking at me.

"Is that so?" I said standing in front of him.

Instead of replying Ace crashes his lips against mine. I instantly wrap my hands against his neck and kiss him back. He tries to gain entrance to my mouth and I instantly grant it, he was taking his time exploring. 

Ace picks me up never breaking the kiss and takes me to the bed, I was giggling and he got on top of me. Suddenly his phone rings, making us both groan.

"Who is it?" I ask him.

"It's Scott" he replies looking puzzled.

ACE'S P.O.V

I pick up the phone curious to know why did he call.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I question.

"Yeah I just wanted to tell you we reached" Scott answers.

"Really and you couldn't text me instead" I say being annoyed.

"Why did I needed to text, did I interrupt something" I could clearly seen him smirking.

"Scott" I used my flat tone dead voice. 

"Okay okay jeez sorry" Scott replies.

I ended the call sighing.

Ashley's P.O.V

"What happened" I ask Ace as he ended the call.

"Nothing, he was informing me that they reached home" Ace replies being slightly annoyed. "I mean he could've texted" I hear him mumble. I chuckle at his reaction.

I walk on my knees towards Ace who was standing at the bedside and hand my arms loosely around his neck. I give him another kiss, and he quickly responded by putting his hands around my waist and pulling me closer.

"Do you wanna go sightseeing?" I ask him while my hands were still around his neck. 

"Yeah sure" he replied, but he wasn't happy to do so.

"Ugh Scott I will murder you" I heard him mumble and I chuckle under my breath.

We decided to walk to places instead and use a taxi when we needed too. Ace and I walked hand in hand. 

"Isn't this scenery so exquisite" I ask Ace.

"Yeah it is very pretty, gorgeous even. I would say breathtaking"

I look at Ace and he was already staring at me.

"I don't think you're talking about the scenery anymore Ace" I smile at him.

"Yep not talking about it" Ace smiles.

We went to Pont de Arts also known as the love lock bridge.

"Hey I brought a padlock" Ace smirks at me.

"Aww you did" I reply gushing.

"Yeah, would you like to do the honor's of writing our names" Ace smiles and hands me the marker and the padlock.

"I'll be honoured" I say and write -Ashley and Ace forever.

We found an empty spot for our lock, we locked it there and threw the key in the water. 

"No one can crack this lock open" Ace say while wrapping his hands around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"No one ever will" I say wrapping my hand around his neck.

"Wanna go for coffee mildly?" Ace asks me.

"Yeah" I giggle.

The rest of the evening was beautiful, but we were exhausted from all the walking we had to do the entire day.

We reached back at the hotel and I laid on the bed.

"Gosh I am exhausted" I announce.

"Wanna take a bath, love?" Ace asks me and I raise my eyebrow.

"With a massage " Ace adds on.

"Ace what are you up to" I warn.

"Come see for yourself" he says and leads me to the bathroom.

Before me was a bath prepared with candles everywhere and massage oils.

"Ace" I chuckle.

"Come one take off your clothes or do I have to do that for you" Ace smirks.

"What" it felt like my eyeballs will fall out of my sockets.

Ace was already taking off his clothes. He was so okay with it so I decided why not put on a show.

I took of each piece of my clothes slowly and Ace was gawking over me wide eyed. 

"Is there a problem Ace?" I ask smirking knowing exactly what I was doing.

" I - you- " Ace was searching for words.

"That's what I thought." I say smirking.

"Ash, you are playing a very dangerous game here" Ace warns.

"Oh is that so" I say pushing him over the edge.

Authors note

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. I will post every sunday from now.

follow and vote.