Chapter 11

Oh no I thought to myself, I secretly slip outside my room and literally run towards the reception. I ask the lady if I can have another room but she replied " Sorry ma'am but only 3 rooms were booked by Mr. Chris".

"Oh okay" I fake smiled at her. Screw Chris I mentally kill him.

I walked back to our room. I walked in and Ace was shirtless, I could not stop myself at gawking at him. His perfectly toned muscles and abs...kill me someone. "Done checking me out love" Ace says smirking.

"I wasn't checking you out, don't flatter yourself" I replied rolling my eyes. I am probably red right now. I need to stop staring at him and with that I make a mental note to not do that again.

"Yeah you were" Ace said.

"No I was not"

"were"

"were not"

"Ugh just shut up already" I say to Ace he was getting on my nerves.

Ace moved closer to me...dangerously close. I took a step back and with that he took a step forward. I went backwards until my back was with the wall, and it prevented me from moving any further and Ace was very close to me. So close to me at this point I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Did you just tell me to shut up Ashley ?" Ace whispered in my ear with his lips brushing my ear. His eyes were staring into mine. My breath hitched and I was at a loss of words. My brain wasn't thinking anymore and I lost all my capabilities to think straight. All of the sudeen I was feeling brave so I leaned forward and whispered in his ear making sure my lips brushed his ear  "Yes Ace, I told you to shut up". His eyes were wide open and he was in a state of shock.

 I took that opportunity to run away, Ace was running behind me and we were laughing like little kids. I was running all around the room while having Ace chase me. "Stop Ash" Ace said while he stopped to catch his breath. I was a bit further away from him so I took this chance to annoy him more. "Catch me" I said and winked at him. " Oh you did not " Ace said while he was up and running again.

He was a fast runner and he caught up with me and within seconds he pinned me on the wall and he had me under his tight grip. I was trying to get loose but he wouldn't budge, "caught you" he whispered. We stood there for a few seconds looking into each others eyes and then Ace leans in to kiss me but suddenly there was a knock on the door that just ruined our moment. Ace groaned and let go of me. 

I open the door to see Emma, Lucy, Scott and Chris standing there. 

"Sup" Scott says.

"You and Ace ready to go to lunch?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah I am ready just give me a moments" I reply letting all of them inside.

I grab my kate spade crossbody bag and I put my wallet, phone, sunglasses and my mini makeup kit inside it. I make my way towards the mirror and I brush my hair and let it loose and I wear my glasses since I wasn't in the mood to wear my contacts. Ace was wearing a white t-shirt that was revealing his inked skin beneath and he was wearing his signature black jeans. I wore my black tights from pink and a yellow t-shirt.

We all talked about going swimming later after lunch and enjoying ourselves, all of us gasped when we entered the restaurant. It was a very exquisite place. The place was modern but very beachy vibed. I decided to order a steak, a chicken caesar salad and a cocktail. Ace sat right next to me and I ignored the butterflies that went crazy in my stomach after he held my hand under the table. 

I noticed how he was watching everything I do. I tried to not get affected by him, I don't want to get affected by him. We all had a great time eating our lunch and planning our stay. All of us went our own separate ways to go to our room and we agreed on meeting after an hour to go swimming. I went inside and well since I was going to be with Ace I tried to get used to it.