Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I jumped when I heard that deep voice out of nowhere. I put my hand on my chest, feeling it's fast heartbeat.

Y/N: Jesus Christ! You almost gave me a heart attack Yoongi!!

Yoongi: Where you going?

Y/N: Going to the kitchen for food obviously, but I can't because of this stupid fucking house!-

As soon as I finished my sentence, Yoongi pushed me against the wall with his hand covering my mouth.

Yoongi: Princess, you talk too much.

His voice is alluring. What the actual fuck am I thinking in this situation.

Yoongi: Come on I will take you there.

He grabbed my wrist gently and led the way to the kitchen. Damn, is he bipolar or something?

Yoongi: Here's the kitchen! So now, I'm gonna show you how a real chef cooks.

He pulls a stool out under the counter for you to sit on, which you did. He smirked at you.

Yoongi: Princess, enjoy the show

He puts on a black apron and rolls up his sleeves. He got his equipment and ingredients out. Dude those veiny arms though!! He chopped those vegetables like Gordon Ramsay! He chopped the meat as well and got the noodles ready. I think he was doing a stir fry dish. His hands working the wok is so cool. The smell is heavenly!

Yoongi: And done!

He places the plate of food in front of me and took a seat next to me. He rested his face against his hand while watching me. I picked up my chopsticks and tried it. Just hope it is not poison.

Y/N: WOW YOONGI!! It's so fucking good. Damn boi where you learn this from?

I kept eating and I suddenly stopped. I turned my head to look at him. He was staring at me, pouting??

Yoongi: I want some

He said in a cute voice. I swear he is bipolar.

Y/N: N-

Yoongi: Pweeeaaasseee🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Fuck! I really can't resist those puppy eyes! I think I'm gonna die of cuteness.😫

Y/N: Ok ok

Yoongi: Feed meeeeeee

I picked up some of the noodles with my chopsticks and fed him. The way his cheeks get more chubby  when he chews!

Yoongi: Thank you!

He said with his mouth full.

Y/N: Yah! No talking with your mouth full.

We kept eating together until it was done.

Time skip

We were walking back to our rooms since it is already 10pm. It was fun hanging out with Yoongi. He isn't so bad after all. I hope he will cook again. Now we are standing in front of my bedroom door.

Y/N: It was actually very fun hanging out with Yoongi and thanks for the food.

I gave him a hug and he gladly accepted it. His cologne smells so good.

Yoongi: Anytime princess. Come to me if you want me to cook for you again. I don't mind.

Y/N: Thanks again Yoongi and goodnight.

I went into my bedroom.

Yoongi: Goodnight princess, sweet dreams.