Final Chapter

1 year later

Y/N POV

It's been more than a year ever since I started to live with my so-called brothers. It's really fun living with them. We aren't stepsiblings no more and the boys still want their chance with me. They started to get clingy to me which I don't really mind. We do everything together like we are best friends. But, there has to be that day and that day is today.

I was lying down on the sofa in the living room. I was playing UNO on my phone.

Y/N: Bruv I have to draw 16 cards?! Ugh!

And of course I lost. I threw my phone next to me and leaned my head backwards. I just realised. Why is it so quiet? Where are my oppas? Then, I saw a note on the table. It wasn't there before when I came into the living room. It says:

Dear our Princess,

Meet us at the garden. Also, you smell nice. Sorry that was Taehyung lol.

Love your handsome oppas❤️

Hahahaha that's weird and funny. Let's go!!!! I put my shoes on and went outside. I saw a trail of rose petals leading to the garden. How cute. I smiled and followed the trail. It led to the part of the garden that I really love.

 It led to the part of the garden that I really love

Huh? The trail ended here? I looked around. Then I heard music playing. I saw my oppas walking towards me on both sides. I got shy and looked down. They were all holding a rose. When they came to me, they got on one knee.

BTS: Y/N, we loved you ever since we set our eyes on you. Please choose one of us to become your partner.

Y/N: Wait, one?

Jin: Yes Princess. You have to choose.

I stayed silent. I just can't choose one. Then that's when I realised, I love all of them.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry l. I can't choose one. The thing is I love you all. You guys showed me happiness and never left my side. I just can't choose because the others will be heartbroken and I love you all anyways.

BTS: Really?

Y/N: Yes really.

Namjoon: If it's alright with all of you, you wanna share her?

Hoseok: Yeah why not? What about you guys?

BTS except Hoseok and Namjoon: Yep that's fine.

Jin: Y/N, are you alright with that?

Y/N: I think that's fine. I never been in a polyamorous relationship though.

Jungkook: Neither have we. But we will make it work.

BTS: So Lee Y/N, will you be our girlfriend?

Y/N: Yes I will be your girlfriend.
———————————————————————————
Thank you guys for reading my book Stepbrothers! I'm really glad that you enjoyed my first book I ever made. I will be making more stories in the future so stay tuned. Stay safe and I purple you!💜

From Author-nim