Chapter 20

Time skip - next day

Nothing really happened yesterday. I just stayed in my room because I didn't feel like going anywhere. Mum and dad were out today, so it's just me and brothers in the house. I woke up early and felt my stomach hurt. Oh shit. I immediately ran to the toilet  and did my business. Oh no. I have my period. Why? Why does this exist? I suddenly have a craving for food, I did my morning routine and went to the kitchen. I saw my brothers in the living room.

BTS: Hi Princess did you sleep well-

I just ignored them and walked passed them. I was getting food from the fridge and was carrying them to the living room where I will eat. I sat down on the sofa and started to eat. My brothers looked at me, confused.

Hoseok: Princess what's wrong?

I didn't answer him and kept eating.

Yoongi: Princess~

Taehyung: Y/N?

Y/N: What?

I stopped eating and death glared at them. They looked scared.

Namjoon: D-did w-we do s-something wrong?

Jin: Aww darling!

Jin went up to me and hugged me. I hugged him and started to cry. I snuggled my head on his neck. The rest were confused af.

Jin: You are on your period, aren't you?

Y/N: Mhmm

BTS: Ooooohh

Jin: Princess, it's alright. We are here.

Y/N: Oppa~

Jin POV

Jin: Yes princess?

She lifted her head to look at me. Aww she is so cute!

Y/N: I want cuddles🥺

She pouted. Still cute!

Jin: Of course princess

I hugged her, securing my arms around her. Her head against neck again. I looked at the guys and I can see jealousy in their eyes.

Jin: Stop being jealous. She will be like this for a week, so you will get a chance.

Jungkook: Why is she like this?

Jin: She has mood swings and she will have stomach cramps, which really hurts. Usually, girls crave for chocolate or junk food.

Namjoon: Should we buy pads and chocolates then?

Yoongi: Yeah we should

Jin: Ok so the maknae will get the snacks and the hyung line will get the pads. I will stay here to keep Y/N company.

BTS: Ok hyung

They went out of the house while I was still cuddling with Y/N. I patted her back and sang for her.

After I finished singing, she was asleep in my arms. I smiled and continued to hug her.

Meanwhile...

Hoseok POV

We are at the store to buy what Jin hyung told us to buy.

Yoongi: Ok maknaes, you get the snacks and chocolate. Us hyungs will get the pads.

So we went to get the stuff. We were at the pads section and we were so confused on which one to get.

Namjoon: What size is she?

Hoseok: I don't know

Yoongi: Why the hell is there a lot of sizes?

We just stood there with our arms crossed, staring at the pads thinking.

Old woman: Excuse me, are you one of you buying pads for your girlfriend?

All of us were looking at each other.

Namjoon: A-ah it's for our sister.

We wish that she was our girlfriend though.

Yoongi: If you don't mind, can you help us? We don't know this kind of stuff.

Old woman: Of course! You guys are young handsome men!

Hoseok: A-ah thank you!

Taehyung POV

We were going around the store getting snacks for our princess and ourselves. We were literally grabbing everything that looks delicious.

Jimin: Donuts!

Jungkook: Banana milk!

Taehyung: Guys get the chocolate too

Our trolley was full already, so we went to find the hyungs. After a few minutes, we found the hyungs.

Jungkook: Hyungs!

We ran up to them with the full trolley. They were holding a lot of packets of pads.

Jimin: Why do you have so many?

Hoseok: An old woman helped us. She told us to get a lot.

Taehyung: Why?

Yoongi: How should we know? We are not girls.

Namjoon: Whatever let's go.

We paid for the stuff and went home. After a few minutes, we arrived home. We saw Jin hyung and our princess cuddling on the sofa, sleeping. We put the bags in the kitchen and went back to the living room where they were sleeping. We stared at them.

Jungkook: I want to cuddle her

Taehyung: We all do

Namjoon: Alright, each of us can cuddle her each day since periods last for a week.  Jin hyung is cuddling today so we have to decide who cuddles her on the other days.

Today was Monday and we already decided who will cuddle her for the other days.

Tuesday - Hoseok
Wednesday - Taehyung
Thursday- Jungkook
Friday - Jimin
Saturday - Yoongi
Sunday - Namjoon

BTS POV

We got what day that we will cuddle her.

Yay we get to cuddle with her😁.