Chapter 10

BTS POV

When Y/N left the room, we were still frozen in our places, not moving. Our hearts were beating rapidly that it could be heard out of their chests.

Jimin: D-did she just c-call us cute?

Jungkook: I t-think so. Did she?

Jin: Y-yeah

Namjoon: Umm l-let's go

All of us rushed out of the room and made our way to our bedrooms. Why does she have to be like this? My heart will explode at any second.

Next morning

Y/N POV

???: Y/N wake up!

???: Y/N~

???: Wake up!

Aish do they have to wake me up all the time? I hope it's not all of them. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms out. And I had to fucking jinx it. ALL OF THEM ARE HERE.

Y/N: Ok ok shut up and get out. I need to change.

Jimin: We prefer you with no clothes😏

They smirked at me. I swear what's wrong with them with smirking?

Y/N: Just get out

Jin: And if we don't want to?

Y/N: I'll make you

Taehyung: Nah we will just stay here

Y/N: Ok that's it

I stood up and got one of the best Asian weapons...the slipper. I got it and slapped them with it.

Y/N: Get the fuck out!

Finally they were outside my room. I slammed the door in their faces and I let out a deep sigh. I'm gonna deal with this every single day, aren't I? I did my morning routine and headed my way downstairs. I sat between Jungkook and Taehyung. I started to eat without looking at them.

Dad: How about you guys go to the beach that we own?

Hoseok: Yeah sure

Dad: After breakfast, you guys can get ready, and me and your mum will make some sandwiches for you guys. Your mum and I will go somewhere when you guys go.

After breakfast

I was heading to my room, then I heard many footsteps behind. I already know who it was. B T FUCKING S.

Jimin: Aye we are gonna see Y/N in a sexy bikini😏

BTS: Ooooooooo

Y/N: Yah stop!

Jungkook: And she's gonna see our abs.

Yoongi: And you don't have to worry about other girls because it will only be us on the beach.

Y/N: 🤦‍♀️ Just go

Jin: See you later babygirl

They all smirked and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes at them and literally ran to my room. I heard them whistling behind me. I got into my room and shut the door, also locking it. I sighed and got ready. I wore my black bikini and wore a oversized white t-shirt and shorts over it. I got the stuff I need and went downstairs to living room. I saw the rest of my brothers except Jimin in the living room.

Y/N: Where's Jimin?

Taehyung: He is always late

Jimin: I'M HERE I'M HERE-

Namjoon: At least i didn't Jimin today

Y/M/N: Here is the food basket

Jin: Thanks mum. Come on guys let's go!

We got into the van and Jin started to drive. I put on my headphones, listening to music and slept for a bit.

At the beach

???: Y/N we are here at the beach!

I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at me. I took out my headphones.

Y/N: What are you waiting for then? Let's go!!

I smiled at them and got out the car first. I ran on the sand, looking around. The scenery is so beautiful and the smell of fresh sea water feels like freedom. I looked back and saw the others running to me while holding their stuff.

Yoongi: Damn you run fast!

Jin: Ok we will set up our stuff here.

They were right. It is only us at the beach. It's cool that they own a beach. They all took off their shirts at the bloody same time. They smirked at me.

Jimin: Like what you see babygirl?

Y/N: Umm I have seen better

Taehyung: Mhmm yeah sure

Y/N: Just go!

Jin: Alright woman

I sat down for a bit playing with the sand while the boys were playing in the water.

Jungkook: Y/N come in the water. It's really warm.

Y/N: No, later

Namjoon: Come on Y/N!

Jin: Please Y/N

Yoongi: The water is fine

Taehyung: Come play with us!

Jimin: Yeah Y/N!

Hoseok: Princess come here!

Y/N: Ok ok fine! Jesus!

I stood up and took off the white t-shirt and shorts, revealing my swimsuit. I looked at the guys. Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped.

Y/N: What?

BTS: Oh. My. Fucking. GOD!!!!!