Chapter 8

Y/N POV

Y/N: Sup

Jungkook: We were planning to tour around the house.

Y/N: Finally! I need to know where to fucking go because I don't want to get lost again

Taehyung: Again?-

Yoongi: Let's start the tour now!

He went to me and grabbed my wrist. Then, he started to drag me while the rest of the boys follow. The tour started and I know where all their rooms are. Namjoon's room was on the first floor (basically the ground floor); the same as Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok. My bedroom is on the second floor; the same as Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin. Then the third floor is where our parents' room is. They also have a gaming room, music studio, dance studio, a gym, an outdoor and indoor swimming pool!!!

After the tour, we chilled in the living room and someone said something.

Hoseok: You guys wanna play truth or dare?

Namjoon: Yeah sure. Y/N you playing?

Y/N: Sure why not

Hoseok: Ok then. Jimin, truth or dare?

Jimin: Truth

Hoseok: Why are you short?

Jimin: Yah hyung! How am I suppose to answer that??!!

Everyone was laughing at Jimin including me. Jimin pouted and started to sulk.

Jimin: Alright. Jin, truth or dare?

Jin: Dare

Jimin: Make us lunch later

Jin: Yah! Do you think I'm a servant for y'all?

Jimin: You picked dare so you have to do it

Jin: Ok fine. Namjoon, truth or dare?

Namjoon: Truth

Jin: Were you the one who broke my favourite Mario mug?

Namjoon: Umm y-yeah

Jin: Namjoon I swear to God when are you going to stop breaking things?

Namjoon: How am I suppose to know? I don't break stuff on purpose you know

Jin:*sigh* whatever

Namjoon: Hmm... Jungkook, truth or dare?

Jungkook: Dare cuz I'm no coward

Namjoon: Ok then. I dare you to dance to whatever music I play on my phone.

Namjoon played a random song and Jungkook just started to twerk. Everyone was laughing their asses off.

Jungkook: Ok ok I'm done. Y/N, truth or dare?

Y/N: Truth

Jungkook: Who would you date out of us 7?

He said, smirking at me. 

Y/N: Actually I pick dare

Jungkook looked at his hyungs and they immediately understood what he meant. They also smirked at me. What the hell?

Jungkook: I dare you to kiss the one that you would date.