<morning dew>

(okay so this is my first serious fanfiction so be easy on me QwQ)

setting: 9 am at x's and four's house

                                                                             four's pov

                     I woke up early to hear the birds chirping in my ear (do I even have one??)

I shrugged off the covers off my body and opened the curtains. My room was quite simple. Walls covered in ocean blue paint, fluffy carpet tan as the tundra desert, and a striped black and blue bed. As you can tell by now, my favorite color is blue. (the superior color)

 it was bright outside, well too bright in my eyes. I went to x's room to wake him up for bfb. Usually, he takes longer to get up, so I give him five more minutes. I knocked at his door

"X?" I said as I was waiting for an answer.

Hmm, maybe he was still asleep. I slowly opened the door, but it seemed he wasn't there.

I could never get used to his room. His walls were a pastel yellow, orange carpet, and a VERY yellow bed. It was like looking at the sun non-stop. 

It was somehow enjoyable It smelled like lemons and-WAIT WHY AM I SMELLING HIS ROOM?!! Ah, forget it. I left his room a blushing mess. These feelings were very annoying to go through. Like, everything reminds me of x.

 when I look at the night sky full of stars, x. when I look at a field of sunflowers, x. "x this, x that, uUGH he's on my mind 24/7..." I yelled. But the smell of pancakes snapped me out of my rambling

"pancakes? This early?' i asked myself

I went downstairs to find x frying up blueberry pancakes on the stove

"oh, hey 4!' shouted x across the kitchen.

"hey goldie, what have you making pancakes this early?' i asked as I took a seat at the table. (goldie is a nickname I call him since he reminds me of the rare ore. i know cheesy)

"oh! I just wanted to surprise you. That's all." x smiled as he placed the cakes on my plate

wow, these were my favorite. I'm happy that he remembered that. He always has a good memory of everything while I have the mind of a goldfish. Welp, its cause he's a lucky number. I ate x's famous blueberry pancakes in a flash. They were too good to describe. Every bite was full of joy and sunshine. The thought of it made me remind me of x.

"soooooo...do you like it?' x asked as he was still eating them.

"they're still fantastic as always x. you were always a good cook," I said smiling

x blushed and looked relieved.

"awww shucks, I'm just good at pancakes four. " x said as he put up our plates

this morning was off to a good start. Let's hope that the contestants don't start anything stupid today. x brightens up my day embarrassing as it is. he really is a good co-host. 

   X grabbed his yellow scarf, and I grabbed my violet one. It was approaching winter, so it was quite cold outside. We walked outside together as snowflakes fell on our scarves. 

"cmon x lets go start today's challenge!" I yelled as we left for brake at flake.(NOT CAKE AT STAKE)

Today's going to be good 4

edit: made this coolio drawing

basically this Is what they're seeing