chapter 2: a snow wonderland

setting: 12 pm after cake at stake

    x's pov

                 four and I were hanging out at base while everyone was doing their own thing. Four hasn't announced the challenge yet, but he seems concentrated.

He has always been the calculated type while I do anything without thinking first. I've known 4 for a long time, but now a new wave of feelings is overtaking me. I get embarrassed if four stares at me, blush madly whenever he compliments me, and the creepiest thing... I love the smell of him! this really isn't normal, even thinking about this is making me embarrassed.but, I should help four with the challenge.

"hey, four? have you thought about today's challenge?" I asked while spectating the contestants.

"o-oh, yeah... I'm still having trouble figuring out x." four said, looking a bit disappointed.

Mann, I'm not too fond of his expression...OH! I know! ill come up with a challenge today. (good thinking x) I call the teams over to tell them the contest for today.

"Alright, objects! Today's challenge will be...

to build a snowman!" I said confidently,

"the team with a snowman that doesn't look good will be eliminated!" I stated

the teams looked confused for a second but shrugged and rushed over to make the best snowman

oh shoot... I forgot that x doesn't like people taking over his job. (dead) I slowly look over to four scared that he might screech me...but the opposite happened.

Four laughed...?

It was the first time I've heard four laugh ever! It was quite cute...

AH X STOP THINKING THOSE THOUGHTS

four just kept laughing, and he smiled at me.

"oh! I'm sorry, x. It's just that...I was completely embellished in my thoughts that I didn't know what to do. But I'm proud of you taking over the challenge for me." four said while patting my head.

I blushed. Four had a genuine smile too... too cute just too cute. I smile back and give the teams 30 minutes. While the other objects were doing that, I decided to make a snowman also! Four was resting on a bench, just taking a short nap. It seemed that four didn't get much sleep. But i was doing something important, so I was focused on this.

I wanted to make me and four holding hands, so I used some of my power to sculpt the snow into figures. I couldn't take people or recover them, but I could use some for transportation or other trival things.

I was almost done with it, but something didn't seem right.

"hmm... something is missing...AH HAh!" I realized

I put my scarf on my snowman of me and quietly took four's veil and put it on his.

"now! it looks good!"

the timer buzzed, and I judged the snowmen on each Team since four was still sleeping. They were all pretty good, but one had to go.
in the end, ice cubes team lost, so everyone left for the night. Four and I left for house last.

Before we got home, I covered four's eyes and led him to my creation.

"Where exactly are you taking me x?" four questioned, still blinded my hands

"you'll see!" I teased.

We got to it and revealed it to him

"oh my... X.. you did this?" four gasped

I was afraid he didn't like it.

"it's okay if you don't like..." I whispered, trying not to cry.

I was caught by surprise as four hugged me tightly.

"w-wha...?" I gasped,

"x! I love it! Thank you..." four yelled, still hugging me

I blushed madly as I returned the hug.

His smell enveloped me. He smelled like lavender and thyme. his smell makes me feel safe and loved. his texture soft as a teddy bear-UGH THIS AINT HELPING.
I yelled at myself for feeling this way, but I couldn't help it

Even if I told him, it's unlikely he likes me that way and may hurt our friendship. but i had to stay positive! I cry internally, but I pull myself together.

four pulls out of the hug(sadly), and we walk home Together...

one day I hope he accepts my feelings.

authors note: ALRIGHT ILL GO TO SLEEP BUT I COULDNT WITHOUT WRIting this cute fest

eeee

here's a pic of what the snowmen looked liked

i think it looks pretty cute QwQ