Chapter 7

I walk out of the special training room with a thin layer of sweat and very sore arms. Grimacing, I begin to stretch them out, hoping to make them feel a bit better. Once I finish stretching, I notice the almost everyone was done, and I walk over to the small group that was forming.

"Hey, Izzy," Jackie says, looking exhausted.

"Hey! You look tired!" I say jokingly, and she grins.

"You got that right. I'm gonna go home, take a shower, and do nothing!" She announces, catching the attention of Jack.

"Yeah, you can shower and all that Jackie, but when everyone is done we're having a Movie party at my apartment!!" Jack replies, a plan already forming in his head.

"I'm in!" Josh replies, and soon we all agree to get together around 6, so everyone could shower, as it was already 4:30.

. . .

So, how was it?" Maddy asks as she had decided to spontaneously get me from the Gym.

"It was fun. Jack decided to have a Movie Night at his place, so we're all going to head over there at 6." I reply, and she groans. "What's wrong?"

"I just remembered that while you're out relaxing and having fun, I have to go to the recording studio."

"Aww, cause that's no fun," I joke, earning a smile from Maddy.

We arrive at home 10 Minutes later, and I run inside to take a shower. I quickly hop in and let the Warm Water hit my throbbing muscles to help them relax. I make sure to get all the sweat off my body and do a quick wash of my hair before I hop out and brush it out. I do a quick blow-dry, letting it fall into its natural waves, and walk back into my room to change. 

I pull on a dark pastel green lounge shirt that says, 'you are loved' across the front in white cursive, along with some light gray sweatpants and a coiled hair tie to go on my wrist. Grabbing some ankle socks, I pull on the White Vans from Thursday and make my way downstairs. 

I find my Mom in the kitchen, putting away some dishes, and I help her finish up. 

"Thanks, baby!" She says, and I grin. 

"Yep! Also, one of my co-stars is throwing a Movie Night with some of the cast, and I was wondering if I could go?" 

"Of course! Go look in the Pantry and see if we have a bag of candy for you to take!" 

I nod and make my way across the kitchen to our hidden pantry, and quickly find several bags of candy. I decide on a large bag of skittles and a few sticks of Starbursts, and my Mom nods as I walk out. 

I set my collection of snacks on the counter, and my Mom passes me an old grocery sack to carry my food in. 

Checking the time I see that it's 6:15, and decide that it would be a good time to leave. 

"Maddy, could you take me to Jack's?" I yell up the stair to my sister.

"Sure! Give me one sec!" She yells back, and I grin.

"Okay! I'll be in the car!"

I grab my things and give my Mom a quick hug as I walk out the Garage door.

A minute later Maddy walks out and hops into the car with me, and we soon are off.

. . .

I wave goodbye to Maddy and knock on the door in front of me. Jack lived in a string of Apartments, which was luckily at the end because I knew we were going to be loud.

Jack answers the door, his head turned facing inside the house, finishing up his current conversation. "Izzy!" He says once he notices I'm standing there, and gives me a big hug, lifting me off the ground.