Chapter 5

Soon everyone finishes up and sits next to us. "So, how is everything going to work?" Jen asks as she dips her spoon into the Frozen Yogurt.

"Well, I think that the gist of what's going to happen is that while we're filming, we're going to be staying in Trailers, with one or two other people," Josh says, answering Jen.

"Cool. So we're all just going to be in our own little camp site!" Leven asks, and Josh nods yes, and everyone grins.

"Yes! It's going to be like camp!" Amandla says happily, and we all agree.

"Yay! I'm going to have some older sisters!" Willow says jumping up and down in her seat, and we girls all give her a big hug.

"Yes!" I say, knowing that I finally get a younger sibling, even if we're aren't related.

We all talk about filming, and what we are excited to do while we are here. Once we are all finished, we all throw away our trash and walk out of the restaurant. Once we exit, we are bombarded with fans, and we are all startled. Someone must have leaked that we're all here. We quickly sign photos, and jump into the cars we came in, after a quick goodbye and a promise to meet up later.

Apparently, Xander and Jack both live close by, so I just decided to hitch a ride with them.

"Hey, could you take me home?" I asked, turning my head towards Xander.

"Sure. You'll have to show me though." He said grinning, and I nod, a small smile growing on my face.

We soon pull off the freeway, and I point him in the correct direction, and minutes later he pulls up at my house.

"See ya, Iz!" Jack yells through an open window, and I wave back!

"Bye, Shortie!" Xander yells, and I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Bye, Goliath! Bye, Jack!" I say, turning away as they drove off.

. . .

The Radio begins playing around 6 am on Friday, signaling that I needed to get up. Normally I go on an early morning jog, but because we have to train, I'll be doing that after school with the rest of the cast. Throwing on a Bright Yellow 'Sunkissed' t-shirt, and some blue jeans, I begin my morning routine, exempt from the Run and Shower, as that would be happening later in the day.

As I add a bit of makeup and touch up yesterday's curls, Maddy comes bounding into the bathroom, a big grin across her face.

"What are you smiling for?" I ask, grinning as well.

"Nothing!" She answers cheerfully, and I just shake my head. Soon, I finish up with my hair, and walk out with Maddy, chatting about whatever's on our minds. Maddy and I are so close, which I know seems odd as most siblings bicker all the time, but we're the Best of Friends.

Linking our arms, Maddy drags me down the stairs as I grab a pair of shoes from my room. "So, what's for breakfast Chef Maddy?" I ask jokingly as I sit on a barstool as she searches through the fridge.

"Hmm, let's have a Smoothie and Toast!" I nod and begin getting the supplies out of the cupboard as she gathers the ingredients.

In 10 minutes we're sitting at the table, a Mixed Fruit Smoothie and a piece of toast in front of us. We chat for about an hour when Hannah is outside honking her horn at 7:30. Grabbing my Phone, Backpack, and Lanyard, I give Maddy a quick hug and run out the door to greet my impatient friend.