Chapter Λ

A/N: So another chapter, 'Chapter Λ (lambda)' I hope you enjoy it. And like I wrote it one of the previous chapters, I will change some parts in the lore so that it will fit with the MC and who knows about the mythological figure of Caenis then you will understand.  Also like every good thing has to end this story will end soon. This will be the first of the two last chapters.

Caenis POV

After a long sleep, I stood up at 11.30 AM but I decided to just sleep for another few minutes.

When I woke up again, it was around 3 PM and I stood up, dressed, and walked to the cafeteria to eat something. Because of my 'late' arrival, the cafeteria was rather empty so I could enjoy my food in peace. When I was finished with it I brought my tray back and walked to the library to look if I find an interesting book. I entered the library but I could hear some loud familiar voices. It was team RWBY who played again the same board game they played when I met Sun and Neptune. I walked to them to ask them if JNPR (read Pyrrha) is also here.

"Hello."

Ruby: "Oh, Hi Caenis!", she said in her usual happy voice.

Weiss: "Hey ...", she said in a more or less depressed voice.

Blake: "Hey."

Yang: "S'up.", she said fully concentrated, because it was her turn in the game.

"Does one of you know where Pyrrha is?"

Ruby: "She and the others are also here and they wanted to play also the game but since we started before they got here, they decided to look for some books. Oh, do also want to play after this round?!"

"If you want to lose then yes.", I said with a confident smile.

Ruby: "I will not lose!"

Yang: "Ruby, it's your turn."

"Thank you Ruby I will search them."

I then walked through the library in search for team JNPR. It didn't took me long to find them.

"Heeey, team JNPR."

Pyrrha: "Hey Caenis!", she greeted me happily.

Nora: "Hiiiiiiiiiii." 

Ren: "Hello."

Jaune: "What's up man.", he greeted me with a fist bump. 

"I searched for you four, team RWBY more or less challenged you in 'Remnant: the Game' and they all looked pretty finished especially Weiss. I don't know how long her nerves can endure this."

 I tried to joke around and it surprisingly worked since this bad joke earned some laughs from the four, even from Ren.

Nora: "Then let us not waste more time!", she said while walking in the direction of team RWBY.

Ren: "Nora, please don't run in the library."

Jaune: "Looks like my snow angel is in trouble."

As far as I like Jaune, why is he still after Weiss even after all her rejections?

They all left but not Pyrrha who waited until nobody could see us. She then hugged me and I hugged back before we kissed. It was still a odd feeling to do something like this but I think I can get used to it.

Pyrrha: "There you are, I thought you disappeared!"

"Sorry, I overslept a bit."

Pyrrha: "Well now you are here.", she happily replied.