Chapter Ω

A/N: This will be the last chapter of this book, that's why it has the last letter of the Greek alphabet as the chapter title. So how will this story end? Find it out in 'Chapter Ω (omega)'! Oh and sorry for the long delay.

Caenis POV 

The fifteen minutes break ended and I made my way back into the arena where I Pyrrha was already standing with her spear and shield. She smiled at me like always and I smiled back. We were now facing each other and Oobleck announced the last battle.

Oobleck: "And here we are again with the last fight of the Vytal Festival Tournament!"

When he said that the crowd began to cheer and the whole Amity Arena could probably be heard in Vacuo. 

Oobleck: "Our finalists now are Caenis Cestus and Pyrrha Nikos of Beacon Academy! But before we start the battle there will be a slight change in the rules."

I wonder what are those changes. The audience went silent and Oobleck began to name the new rule.

Oobleck: "Normally it is forbidden for Mr. Cestus to use his semblance in tournaments but at the request of Ms. Nikos in this fight he will be allowed to use his semblance!"

I was shocked when I heard this ... and Pyrrha asked for this?

"Pyrrha? Are you sure that you want that?", I asked her.

Pyrrha: "Yes, I requested it. I always fought against you with my semblance and you couldn't use your own so I want to fight one time against you without any restrictions!", she said smiling but also determined.

"Very well.", I said with a smile and a nod.

Port: "Enough talking, now let's begin with the final fight!"

GRAND BATTLE 1/1

A/N: I recommend to listen to the Grand Battle theme of FATE/GO from arc 1 while reading this.

Port: "3!!!"

Oobleck: "2!!!"

Port and Oobleck: "1! FIGHT!!!!!"

As soon as the battle started I twirled my spear in my right hand and lightings surrounded me shortly, indicating that I used one of the skills that I have, to be more precisely I started with an increase of 40% of my normal attack power. I then leaped forward to Pyrrha with my spear engulfed with lightning and water. She dodged the attack barely.

I then slashed in a horizontal motion my spear towards her but Pyrrha used her semblance to evade the incoming attack but this time it was a mistake to do this. Instead of stumbling over my feet I followed my spear and rotated one time and then unleashed a tempest of water and lighting towards Pyrrha.

The tempest hit her directly and she was thrown away to the end of the field. She would be out of the ring if she didn't grabbed the edge of the arena and climbed onto the fighting field again. Her aura was now also decreased by 25% from that single hit. I looked into her eyes and instead of fear or uncertainty I saw determination and joy. Looks like her fighting spirit is now on it's peak. 

As a response to that I activated my second skill and lighting surrounded me again. Now with he buff to make me with every hit stronger and her weaker, I sprinted towards her. Pyrrha on the other hand switched her spear into it's rifle mode and began to shoot at me but I deflected the bullets with my shield. She then also sprinted towards me and turned her riflespear into it's sword form. I wanted to punch her with my shield but Pyrrha dodged sideways away from me before she closed the distance and made a powerful strike onto my back.