Heyyyyyy

I'm using this book to just put out some random shit I'm thinking about and stuff that's going on in my life-

I decided not to make a new book bc I have wayyy too many and this book was just me interacting with you guys-

Oh and if you didn't know, I'm painting the mask to look like Sally Face's mask. It was recommended to me by a poll on my insta (haha self plug, follow me on Instagram on @kill_all_the_homophobes- I post random lgbtq+ memes sometimes, when I'm feeling up to it, which is never.... anyways follow me there or on @deathplease.exe which I will soon be using for an art account- i has that account for like ages but I never used it in hopes of using it for art.... I'm a fūcking mess I know).

So I was just gonna say that I'm not at my best right now, mentally... and I might not do much on Heere (yes that's a reference whoever gets it gets to be mah child, legally). I was actually gonna start writing a full on book on here and I was really excited but, recently life has been kinda shit so- that's gonna be delayed... nobody is upset bc nobody actually knew about it except for me and my friend (and beta for this and other pieces of literature I have written-) Amy. Soooooo I'm probably just gonna be reading shit and I will be replying to my dms (which nobody cares about-) and maybe posting some shit that goes through my brain and stuff that needs to be said.

Anyways mah children (I'm calling you guys that, just as how Danny calls his subscribers Greg-) I have nothing else to say except that I went to dollarama today and I bought these fake bird clip things and I turned them into earrings and I love them- okay I guess that's it... ummm love you guys I guess-

~SB
And my cat Sherlock-

~SBAnd my cat Sherlock-