Wow im gay

Okay well then guess who's been lying to themselves about liking someone but actually liking someone else because emotions are annoying, this nonbinary demon from hell.

Haha I absolutely hate love but it makes me feel all nice and soft inside.... I wish i could just fūcking stop. Ha time for my mental health to yeet itself out of a moving car and land on another moving car then finally fall off the face of this planet into a black hole where it is inevitably crushed and destroyed whilst still technically existing even though it doesn't actually exist anymore.

The second season of the umbrella academy, it was fūcking fantastic and I would recommend the series to anyone (except for my parents because they can't get over the fact that there are gay characters on tv now, yes dear papa there are more gay characters in the media industry nowadays not because they are taking over the industry but because we deserve to be humanized as much as you breeders). On another note Ellen Page is fūcking gorgeous and she's my new celebrity crush, I love her with all my heart and Vanya deserves the best in life.

Life kinda sucks but thanks for being here, um I had like 0 hours of sleep last night and I've been awake for more than 24 hours. God I need to sleep but I don't want to.

This turned into me just ranting about shit when my real objective was never actually established I'm just here to be an idiot. Really quick topic change, hows your day been going? Anything interesting happen? Any good things to look forward to?

 Really quick topic change, hows your day been going? Anything interesting happen? Any good things to look forward to?

Have a picture of my other cat Manshuk and have I nice day/night I guess. Respect people's personal space and kill some homophobes.