Chapter Nineteen

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Quick little memo here: If you’re a fan of the manga, you know that I’ve strayed from the manga quite a bit now. But here’s what I’m going to do next--

So I’m going to work with the manga. Like, base my future chapters off of it but not make it so close and on point to the actual manga. So you’re going to see elements of the general plot in there, just with a little more of fanfiction in there. Since I did add an OC, and there’s certain things of her life I wanna put it, so yeah.

Sorry for ranting, just wanted to clear it up, ne?

___________________________

The unsettling feeling of dread was palpable everywhere she walked.

What was happening?

Levi refused to tell her anything, refusing to even speak near her in regards to anything revolving around the military.

It made her feel uneasy.

“L-Levi-”

“I can’t talk right now,” he brushes her off, running ahead to grab Erwin by the sleeve and pulling him aside.

“I see,” she says to herself, watching him walk off. “Happy New Year to you, too.”

____

“Erwin,” Levi addresses him Commander. “Historia and Eren have made their way to the location. The plan to reinstate Historia is underway. Mike, however…”

“I’ve already been told,” the Commander replies gravely, eyes closing as he sighs. “It’s a shame, however we can’t quit now. We’re ahead.” The tall blonde puts his hand on the Captain’s shoulder, forcing to him a wide smile. “The support from Nora’s parents has been helping us greatly.”

“Her marriage is to be legalized in a few weeks, Erwin. Should we be finished here soon?”

“Everything should be settled in a few days.”

“Good.”

_______

“Nora!” the curly haired girl heard her name being called.

Ah, she knew that voice. Her back was to him, so she quickly exhales a breath, forcing a smile on her pale lips, before turning to face him.

“Klaus,” she addresses her betrothed by his first name, giving him a slight curtsy. “How may I help you?”