𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

{Your P.O.V}

As I walked on the city path I continued to keep an eye out for Ava's apartment building.
Uncle Devon sent me the address when I asked him if I could visit Ava. Luckily he didn't blurt it out to Uncle Andrew or Ava herself! I really want to surprise her with my visit, it's been ages since I've seen her!

Geez, who knew this bag could be so heavy with only a few crafting and carving supplies..? It's totally weighing me... But it is my fault for going to Ava's as soon as I got back into the city. I should of waited... But, who cares? I wanted to visit my favourite cousin in the world after... what? 5? 6 years?

I finally caught sight of the very white apartment complex that is standing tall as it looks down on me from the ground. 

"I have to admit Ava, you are living quite the sweet life..." I muttered to myself in slight jealousy

I began walking into the building, catching sight of a guy with yellow blonde hair and lime green eyes wearing pretty plain clothes. A simple grey shirt and some dark blue genes. Upon catching my gaze, he greets me.

"Oh, uhm... Hello there, can I help you?" He questioned

"Ah, hi! Do you by chance know where room 303 is?" I asked

His eyes seem to widen slightly for a moment before regaining his posture from before.

"...A-ava's room?" He muttered

I nodded and smiled.
"Yeah, do you know her?" I asked

"Yeah... I'm the landlord here so, I know all the people who live here" He said

"Oh! Cool" I replied

"H-how do you know Ava..?" He asked me

"I'm actually her cousin. I just got back in the city, so I decided I wanted to visit her" I explained

"Y-you're Ava's cousin?!" He said, slightly surprised

I nodded.
"Yep!"

'Ah, right. Stop getting off track, I shouldn't boast about Ava too much, I want to get to her as soon as possible...' I tell myself

"...Anyways, can you point me in the direction of her room?" I ask the blonde

He nodded in understanding, then he points over to the elevator.

"Take the elevator up to the 2rd floor, turn right and her room should be at the end off the hall" He explained

"Ah! Thanks a lot! Cya" I said, walking past him towards the elevator

As I walked away I didn't notice that he was watching my figure as I left him standing in more confusion.

I followed the directions the landlord gave me to Ava's room, waiting for the elevator to arrive, I got a message from Uncle Devon.
I read the message.

Uncle Devon: 'Hey Y/N! While you are at Ava's apartment, can you check to see what she's been up to these past few weeks? Andrew wouldn't let me check up on her lately, so could you please inform me of how she's doing?'

I chuckled at his message and replied to him.

Me: 'Sure! No problem Uncle Devon! But i'm sure she's 100% okay'

Uncle Devon: 'I know. But i'm still worried! As her father, I want to know how she's doing! -3-'

Me: 'Haha, gotcha'

Uncle Devon: 'You don't have to message me right away, but please inform me as soon as you can'

Me: 'Don't worry Uncle, i'll make sure to tell you if anything is wrong :3'