𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

{Your P.O.V}

A village. One that was rundown, abandoned, broken... It looked completely destroyed and in ruins...

My worries about Ava all washed away and they were replaced with resentment at the sight in front of me.

I walked through the village searching it for anything that remains. Once I got to one of the more smaller houses, I ended up seeing a doll on the ground, it was missing it's arm.

I picked up the doll and examined it further.
Nothing too special about the doll, it had a pale completion with fuzzy black hair and a light blue checkered dress on. The dolls eyes were simple black buttons and it's mouth was curved with a smile. Other than the missing arm, there was a speck of blood on the rim of the dress.

As I stared at the doll, all I felt was regret... Regret about all those years... And that regret turned into a huge feeling of guilt. So before I could start my endless tears, I placed the doll down and quickly exited the house.

I continued to search and ended up finding a box full of clothes.

"Ah-hah! Here we go! Finally found some!" I smiled, taking the clothes out of the box

As I examined the clothes before me, I felt pleased with them.

"These will do.. Now to take them back to that place...." I muttered to myself

I stashed the clothes back into the box and began carrying it back to the abandoned house I was in not to long ago.

Though, while I was walking back, I ended up coming across something... unnatural.
I crouched behind one of the trees and watched what was going on closely.

From a slight distance, was a few... guards? They were battling this... uh, weird... sea bunny like thing... Well, it looks like a sea bunny anyways, but it somehow... spits... fire... Actually, it seems to be on fire...

The guards were successful on defeating the weird beast and began having some slight dialogue.

"Ah... Finally killed that thing... How many did the prince say was out here now?" The first guard asked

"I think he said there was triple the amount than before... Those Firebugies are a serious problem in the area now..." The second guard said

'Firebugies, huh? That's what they call burning Sea Bunnies?'

"Ah, on the topic of the prince. Did you see what he was carrying inside the castle a few days ago? It seemed to be a Daemos female" The first guard said

"A female Daemos? But isn't the prince already betrothed to Lady Bish?" The second guard asked

Oh wow, a royal scandal... I think I read some manga's about these once or twice... But I never thought I'd hear about one for real...

"Indeed. That's what puzzled me too... I do not dare to ask, as well as the other guards. You know how the prince can be if we bring up things like this to him..." The first guard mutters

"Don't remind me... I still am recovering from what happen a month ago..." The second guard rubs the side of his head "The prince packs a hard punch... If it weren't for the armor, I'd be dead" 

Isn't that a little over-exaggerating..? Man, I was like that with my Sargent at first, but after time I was even able to defeat him in combat....Huh.....I guess even Daemos have their struggles in life, despite being all magic...powerful...strong...

Then suddenly, I felt a presence behind me, I was able to turn around and quickly dodge the incoming sword that was about to slash my back.
I eye'd the figure that was going to kill me, it was another one of those guards... It had horns coming out of the armor...