𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

{Your P.O.V}

I still sat down in the run down house that man left me in.

'Death... Huh? Will I really die if I leave this house?' 

Even though I want to take that kind of risk, there was still a voice in my head screaming not to.
I sighed to myself in disappointment.

'Ava...I'm sorry to have failed you...'

I need to go and find Ava... But, she's fine... Right? Those other 5 guys seemed to actually want to protect her...

I'm sorry to leave you like this Ava, but I do pray to the gods that you'll be in a better situation then I am right now.

And back on the topic I need to focus on...

Daemos...

Why does it seem familiar?

And those horned guys... They got horns when they arrived here... Is horns natural here?
Well, it has to be..! There's no way it wouldn't! After all... These people... have magic...!

Should I..?

I glanced down at my bag strap and I proceed to take off my bag and place it on the ground in front of me. Opening my bag, I took out my chisel and some sand paper and placed it down beside my bag. I then stood up and looked around for any good pieces of wood.

"Ah-hah!" I said out loud, heading over to 2 chunks of seemingly stable bits of wood that seem to be pretty weightless

Picking it up, I brought it back over to my tools and decided to sit back down again.

I got to work. Picking up the chisel I scraped and crafted two horns... and after smoothing the horns down, I was in deep thought... 

Now, what colour do I want? I remember me having some paint in the bag as well...

Searching the bag I dug out from the bottom of it some (f/c) paint.

"Ah! Great!" I cheered

Putting the (f/c) paint down, I got out a paintbrush. As I opened the paint, I could smell the strong aroma... Augh.... I forgot this is new paint...
Dipping the brush into the paint, I began painting the newly crafted horns. Getting the shading right was quite the difficult task in the darkness I was in, but I actually was able to do it... somehow...

"Okay, now that I've finished painting those... All I need to do is wait for them to dry and I'll be able to put some of that special coating I made..." I let out a sigh "Then I'll have to find out how to attach the horns..."

What a pain.

I put the horns in a area in the house that has a lot of draft coming through, this should dry them quicker.

You know, I feel quite tired right now... It's probably the jet lag finally getting to me...
I can't help but wanting to fall asleep....

I made my way back to my bag and as soon as my head hit the ground, I fell asleep instantly.