Author's Note - Updates... I guess...

Ok. This is my very first author's note. So hello. Just wanna say Happy New Year! This is still my early stage of Wattpad but I want to say this to just set the standard on my account. I just made this account to write and share my ideas with people that want to read it. I appreciate everyone that has followed me. Thank you for that. I honestly didn't think that people would come across my work or get 8 followers in 8 months. Not a significant number but to me I'm happy to know that people enjoy my work. So again thank you. And if you guys don't mind I would like to know what you guys think of my writing. Comment any feedback positive or negative I can take both. I wouldn't mind. So anyway thank you once again for making this a fairly good first eight months of being a Wattpad writer. You may not know it but just you following me makes me happy because then I know that some people do enjoy my work.

Now for me updating on my books. It's always iffy. Teachers just be overloading us with all the crap. This winter break really helped me calm down a little. So just expect updates. That's all I can say about that subject. I'm sorry if it could get a little annoying that I don't update regularly but I made a resolution to try and update as soon as I get the chance. So thank you for bearing with me.

And as always thanks for reading! Bye!