1 | memories .

September 21 1 . 25 a m —

It's too loud here. Babies crying. Women talking. Men laughing. I hate these loud noises. Why can't people just stay quiet..

Oh yeah, it's raining.. Woo. I hate it. I hate the rain so much. It's messy, it's so loud.

"Kokichi.." Kaede's voice spoke.

Kaede, she's so sweet. An absolute angel. I hate being her friend though. She deserves better. I dont deserve her. I really dont. She's so kind. So self-less, so—

"K-kokichi..!"

I flinch. Oh she was calling me. I forgot.

"Y-yes..?"

She looked a bit worried, worried about me? I hope not.

"You won't eat the food you got 30 minutes ago.. please try to eat your food.."

I gulp, looking down at the food, i shakily grabbed the fork stabbing into the peice of chicken.

"Stop eating fatass, you'll gain weight."

I flinch, wincing scared. I don't want to think of him, no more please no more. I didn't even realize the fork fell out my hand,

"Kokichi.. what's going on—"

"I-i'm not hungry..!"

I gasp out standing up as I rushed to the bathroom. I cant stop remembering his poisonous voice. His green eyes felt like stabs in my chest. He was so sweet. So caring. So helping. I loved him. I loved him. I loved him so so much.  I slide the bathroom door open, not even checking if it was occupied.

I didn't even realize i had tears in my eyes. They stung. Ow. That hurts. It's stuffy in here. I grabbed some toilet paper wiping away the tears quickly. He's not the same. He will never be the same. I don't want to remember him.

Knock Knock

I flinch again. I hate myself. Stop flinching. Stop it. Stop.

"S-sorry i'll come out right now—" I managed to say that. Crap. Now i have to hurry. I put some water on my face, wiping it off quickly. My hairs knotted. Great. Everything's messy and crappy.

Deep breaths, okay. I sigh, going to the door. Kaede will worry again. Why am I such—

"Ah-!"

"O-oh i'm sorry..!"

A hand was held out to me. 

"Get up you pathetic shit."

"N-no..!"

My eyes stung again tears falling. The taller male looked to me shocked. His yellow tinted with a pinch of amber looked at me with confusion yet worry.

"I-i'm sorry.." I mumbled taking his hand. All he did was nod, fixing his hat. I bit my cheek walking to Kaede. She looked to me