2 | friendship .

September 22 9 . 57 a m —

It's huge.

The university I mean. It's so big for such a tiny town! The sweet smells of damp trees and watered plants engulfed me. I smile at the smells.

The building did look a little beat up. Yet it seemed to fit the aesthetic of it. Worn down but cozy. The lights in the building glowed softly as we got closer.

The line for the sign-in made my head spin. It was super long. I sigh, it's still early i the morning. I'm sure it won't be hot by the time we get to the front.

I hum getting in line with Kaede. She goes in her phone happily, as I do the same. I don't have many friends too talk to besides Kaede, so I just like to scroll through Instagram and or watching Youtube.

I make a soft hum to myself, ignoring the surroundings.

"Come on Maki!"

A rough voice called out. It sounded strong yet scratchy. I peer up from my phone seeing a tall, well built guy walking over. Along side was a Skinny female two pigtails gliding across the ground surprisingly not touching the floor.

I sigh, I can tell they're a cute couple. They seem happy. I'm happy for them.

I looked down before seeing a tall male. He wasn't taller than the built dude, nope. He was lanky and sorta scrawny. He looked shy and was chuckling at the male and females conversation.

He's so cute.

That's it.
That's all that came to mind.

"Kokichi got a crush—"

I grumbled waving away Kaede's teasing as she giggled,

"Why don't you try talking to him-! I'm sure they'd love to make new friends!" Kaede said clapping her hands together. I gulp, shaking my head.

No way I have the confidence to walk up to a random stranger and introduce myself.

Yeah, I know that's how you make friends but still— I'm good.

Kaede made a huff putting her hands on her hips.

I sigh, she gave up. Good. I don't wanna embarrass myself on the—

"Hii! Nice to meet you three! I'm Kaede Alamatsu~!

God damnit.

She always does this..

"Nice to meet you Kaede! I'm Kaito Momota! This is my girlfriend Maki Harukawa."

The girl with low pig tails waved softly looking away almost looking embarrassed.

Kaito nudged the skinnier boy forward.

"And this is my side kick Shuichi!"

Shuichi.

It's so cute.
It's simple, yet absolutely adorable.

"Nice to meet you all~! This is Kokichi~!"