4 | feelings .

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

TW !! ; This chapter will take place in the h*spital .

// srry if it may seem strange of a trigger but i myself had bad memories with the h*spital so adding this just incase !! Stay safe .

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

September 25 。11 . 23 am —

The red string.

It's on my pinky.

The other side of Shuichi's.

Oh no.

Please not this.

"Kokichi- It's alright.."

Kaede softly hugged me close, stroking my hair as I shook.  I knew I was shaking but everything else was just a big blur.  I can't hear what anyone was saying. Whats going on?  Whats happening?

I felt so tired and so scared, please someone tell me whats..

_________

September 25。 12 . 11 pm —

"Kokichi?"

Everything hurt, my vision was so blurry..

"K-kokichi!"

I flinch, seeing- er- Kaede?

She was sitting beside me, her Violet eyes scribbled with worry as tears were welling up.

"K-kaede..?"

She gasped hugging me tightly,

"Oh god Kokichi! I'm so glad youre okay!"

I make a sigh relieved,

"Hi Kaede..  Uhm. What happened..?"

"You fainted after- that happened.." She pointed to the string on my hand making my face turn to shock.  

The red string was still there, it really wasn't a dream.

"B-but wh-what if that happens again..?!"

Kaede hushed me, cupping my face as I shook in fear of the thought. 

"Look, I know what happened to you, and you know when I see him again I'll fucking beat him to a pulp.. but, this time you don't need to listen to the string if you're not comfortable  with this.  It's your choice Kokichi."

I looked at her violet eyes, scared but yet somewhat relieved.  I dont want what happened to me ever happen again..  But I dont want to be stuck in this hole of fear and flash backs.  I wanted to try to get.. well, better..

It sounded cheesy but its what people with shitty pasts have to say sometimes.

I gulp,