Part 1

On january the 15th the cries and screams of a certain green haired woman had filled the air but stopped after 12 minutes .Inko Midoriya had given birth to her first baby a boy named Izuku Midoriya and after a long 4 weeks she was discharged from the hospital her and her husband lived happily for 2 months till he was called for a special meeting that his wife the #7 hero Noivern wasn't allowed to know about she didn't want him to go but he had to not before giving his son a kiss on his head and a steel cross necklace .

.A month passed and the now single Inko was free she had recently got a mission with the number 1# All Might and after completing said mission the two became uncomfortably close .Soon they met every tuesday and started going out in a month then they got married and had a child an daughter named Izumi Yagi on the 15th of june both Izumi and her brother became close even as babies by the time they were turned four the kids had basically been glued togethor.

The two kids had four best friends Katsumi Bakugo  Shota Todoroki,Shoto Todoroki and Bakugo Katsuki the four basically stayed togethor four weeks until the day it changed.

Midoriya woke up early remembering what today was and went to wake his sister up who jumped up and hugged her when they fell she started laughing and and saying" i love,love you big brother" he laughed and kissed her forehead before saying to her to come with him to wake up their parents.To there surprise there mother had her clothes and shoes on waiting for her kids they smiled went to their rooms changed and ran to their mother ready to go.

their drive felt like an eternity but in truth it was 5 minutes once they arrived Izuku and Izumi both walked in waiting for their appointment .When the name Yagi was said out loud they ran to their assigned room and so did their mother they stood at the door which opened and they entered they soon took a seat and began.

Doctor"so bad or good news first"he asked

Inko/Izuku/Izumi"good"

doctor"well Izumi you have a magnificent quirk you should be proud you see your quirk is a stronger version of your mothers but the massive difference is that you mother can only move or crush things with her mind but you can send phsycic blast that can burst or even cut walls and buildings".

the family were so happy Izuku was kinda jealous but just having a quirk was good enough

"now bad Izuku im sorry son but you don't have a quirk "Izuku was shocked his pupils zoomed in and shook he was devastated but he always had his sister and mother supporting him right wrong his mother and daughter were to busy dancing about the young girls gift that the intention to comfort the boy wasn't even there.

when they drove home Izuku hair covered half his face and is fist clenched dew the struggle of holding back the tears.when arriving in the house Izuku was walking to his room completely void of emotion Toshinori however walked to them and asked how it went Inko couldn't stop talking about her daughters quirk and soon nor could Toshinori Midoriyas life had begun crumbling down but he didn't let it get the best of him he atleast had his friends if only

Once Izuku explained what happened Katsumi immediatly told the whole school  and he soon became a laughing stock .Soon the four went to a park .

"Jee I feel bad for you Izumi for having such a loser as your brother"said a girl

"I have a brother? "asked Izumi 

Midoriya in hearing those words tried not to take it personally but it still hurt like hell he just assumed she was kidding so he walked to her and place his hand on her shoulder and said