Part 8

Izuku pov

I woke up in the morning to the most annoying alarm clock an floating psychic with a microphone shouting"GET UP"yep Izumi me and Venom screamed from the pain .Me and Venom got up carried our sister and tossed her out of our room then Venom changed into my clothing when I left to wash my face from the tiredness I ended up rushing since Venom said that I had 12 minutes left to get to school.I ran outside had toast my sister and dad had already left while my mum was sitting drinking her coffee.I rushed to my shoes put them on and tapped the floor twicce just as I was about to leave my mother called out my name and tossed me my bag"i'm so proud of you sweetie and I know you'll get Shota back"I smiled and hugged my mother she hugged back then kissed my forehead before telling me to get to school I put my bag on and ran.Venom camouflaged me and I web swinged to school.Once I arrived I began walking in when I met a pink haired girl who looked upset while walking so I tapped her on the shoulder.She turned and looked at me I could tell she was hurt by someone so I asked"whats wrong"she answered no one wants to be my friend they all think i'm crazy all the guys just tried groping my boobs"she replied "hey want to be friends"I asked she looked at me with puppy dog eyes and asked "really" I nodded and she jumped and hugged my "thank you, thank you ,thank you"she repeated over and over"so hey what's your name and where you heading"I asked "IM Mei Hatsume engineer extraordinary and i'm on my way to general support 1A"she replied I smiled and said"Izuku Midoriya asspiring hero and General study 1A"she giggled making me and Venom smile and say"she's cute" Venom being the pervethat he is said"Oh how I cant wait for us to grope those large mellons"I ignored him.Mei grabbed my hand and started running to class when we got their we opened the over size door and walked in .Mei took me to the back of the class where we found two seats next to each other and sat down.Soon after our teacher Ectoplasm arrived and he sorta looked like the less intimidating then the Venom skin "Goodmorning class as you all know to be in here you must have a brain that people two years above you can only dream of having but forget that because right now everyone will be coming up and introducing themselves"he announced and everyone asked the same question"then why talk about our brains".Everyone came up soon it came Hitoshi Shinso turn and he came up and spoke of likes and dislikes till he spoke of his quirk "My quirk is brainwash basically anyone who answers one of my questions will follow my every command "people began insulting him saying it was a villains quirk and I could see his disappointment which was as clear as a photo on someones back saying Im a perv I then got made and began clapping "that's an amazing quirk with it you dont even need to fight meaning less damage to the area practically no victims and by the time there in control of their own body and mind they'll already be in prison"I said and gave him a warm smile he smiled and sat down. It came my turn hi my name is Izuku Midoriya I like my friends, family and Katsudon my dislikes are bullies and jerks who think their better than the weak my quirk is called" I didn't know what quirk to say so I asked venom he said "Little Izu how about the new one we wont tell them about it's capabilities only that it can absorb energy"I nodded and continued"My quirk is energy absorption basically I can absorb the energy of others"they all smirked and began talking about how I was weak I smiled hiding the fact that in my eyes they were disgusting humans no higher than disgusting rats .That is except Mei and Shinso who spoke up"shut up you have no right to talk or did I forget you all got scores hundred times worse than him in the exam"said Shinso"Yeah and your quirks are no better there all basically support tools "said Mei I smiled because when Venom read their minds I heard at the same time"I-I got-got -your-your-back"at the same.I walked back to my desk fist bumping Shinso sealing a bond of  friendship that will continue to grow till the point we think of each other as brothers and when got Mei I crouched down and kissed her on the cheek and said "thanks"smiling one of my best and truest smiles she blushed like crazy and nodded at hyper speed which made me giggle a bit.