Part 10

The fight

"SHIGARAKI MESSING WITH 1A WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR MISERABLE LIVE"Shigaraki angered"you brat you cheated I'll ki-"but before he could finish Izuku punched him the gut sending him into the stair case .Izuku then picked up Shota who was crying into his shoulder"you came you really came"he smiled "of course I will always protect you"hearing those words made Shota smile the happiest smile possible "hey give her to me"shouted Misow"oh and why would i hand my darling to you" Izuku asked angered"because she loves me"he said Shotas face went from happy to annoyed and so did Izuku."shut it brat"shouted Aizawa then Izuku zapped Misow with electricity and turned his head to smile at Aizawa who smiled back"Izumi ,Asui, Mineta and Shota take Aizawa then leave I'll deal with the Nomu" he said surprising them"what you cant you'll die and when did you have a quirk"she asked he replied"tell you later please just take them"she nodded and and so did the others leaving Misow .

Shigaraki came back with the help of a warp gate he then called the Nomu which came in seconds unfazed by his previous attack."nomu kill him"ordered Shigaraki"you die here"Izuku replied before turning his hands and feet into iron then moving at the same speed as the monster .Their fist collided sending a massive amount of wind pressure that reached even the students who stared in shock at the boy who was fighting a monster that could take all might on equal terms.Izuku then dodged when punch from the monster and covered his fist in electricity then he punched the nomu but it had no affect .The battle continued dodging and punchingbut each hit was enough to shatter a boulder and the only reason Izuku can keep going is because Venom keeps healing him "you can defeat Nomu besides the only way possible would be to gouge out his flesh but you wouldn't do that"then Izuku smirked wouldn't I he then turned light into a sword and slashed the monster several hundred times before going behind the thing grabbing it's waist and german supplexing with all his strength into the ground making a large explosion the students watching in aw at his strength and complementing his power and smiling in relife except for shota who was worried and suprised at the same time and Izumi who felt the same but was curious as to when he got so powerful.

But when the smoke cleared it showed a boy in a german suplex but with large hands stabbing his rib cage"hey you dirty bastards that's cheating"he said.The happiness and relive vanished as fast as it came in seconds shigaraki complemented Kurogiri for his quick thinking as well as insult Izuku by calling him weak.Midoriya let guy and tried to break the monsters hold on him but even with all hi strenght he couldn't take it out then Kurogiri said that he was going to lower the boys bady till it was half way through then squeeze it shut cutting him in half."Izumi please carry Mr Aizawa"said Shota Izumi nodded and asked why but she was afraid she already knew the answer""izuku I lost you once I refuse to let it happen again this time I'll save you i wont let it end like this because,becuase I love you Izuku and I want to spend my life with you"she said to herself using her ice to move faster.Izuku saw her and thought to himself "Venom it seems we need to expose ourselves if we want to win "Venom replied"yeah you ready"Izuku nodded but before he could transform"get out of my way Icy hot"shouted katsumi as she took down Kurogiri but Shota ignored her and froze the arm and leg of Nomu."let go of izuku"she said then Midoriya used fairy wind and turned around at super speed making him into a drill and breaking out of it's hold he then flipped to the heroes side Shota ran to him and hugged him crying"i thought I was going to lose you"she said crying "Oh it's so beautiful so little Izu i've decided we will only give your flower to her"said Venom izuku shook his head but said to venom"Im all for that"."Thanks for the help guys" he said to them Katsumi began bragging about capturing him then shigaraki said"these kid are amazing but we cant be looking bad now so Nomu"he said the monster sank into the purple fog and came out shattering his iced body parts and then he regenerated them suprising everyone "stay back"he told everyone while lightly pushing Shota back she then went to help Katsumi when Shigaraki said"get the two girls Nomu"and suddenly the monster in the blink of an eye was right infront of the girls and he punched sending a massive gust of wind sweeping up the dust blinding everyone."katsumi Shota" shouted Izumi when she saw the two girls their she smiled happy their safe but in their eyes she saw fear and then Shota said something that scared her to the bone"Izu..ku hey Izuku come on come out"she said with tears threatening to come out.Then when they looked at the wall their pupils zoomed in Izuku was stuck in the wall with a large stone piercing his gut.H coughed out blood and Izumi ,katsumi and Shota screamed"Deku/Izu"he pulled himself out and stared at Shigaraki"they aren'y even adults and yet you didn't hold back just what kind of a sick monster are you"he asked Shigaraki."I had no choice she was threatening my companion and they aren't angels the bi color one tried freezing me to death what sorta hero would do something like that"he then started giving a speech on how heroes do things and how they anger him"your insane you just try to make all you do sound Nobel but in reality it's to fullfil your own selfish desires you lunatic".Those words angered him but Izuku ignored it the others wanted to help but Izuku didn't let them"get out of here now"he said they tried arguing but he didn't listen"I SAID GO"he told them they didn't want to"Izuku please"he turned his head and smiled "ill be okay but I cant go all out in a fight if your here so please go for me"he said giving her a billion Watt smile she clenched her fist and ran with the others behind her."Nomu kill him"shigaraki said Izuku clenched his fist "venom cover my whole body except for my head and use cybertron turn my arms and legs into robotic parts the strongest ones in our possesion"Venom did just that then Izuku activated him bio electricity quirk to move faster and activate the legs and arms he then covered his fist with thin tornados so fast and thin the human eye couldn't even see it then he used bio manipulation and turned his robotic parts as hard as a dead stars core with venoms boost his physical abilities were doubled and using his universal light in his beams they were twice as deadly."Little Izu are you sure about his your body isn't ready for this type of power and this is only your fist new form using this will cause major damage to your body and it will take me a while to fix you meaning no Spiderman for a while"said Venom "Venom I have to do this I can't let my friends ,my sister or my love die I wont let that happen so i'll fight" he said Venom laughed and said"i'll follow you to my grave little brother"said Venom 'thanks venom"replied Izuku. Everyone watched the two monster and human alike when they just vanished and reappeared smashing fist to fist creating such an powerful impact it blew everything in a 20 mile radius away"you may have shock absorption but that wont save you"Izuku said as he and the villain begun clashing the more hits they did the more stronger and faster the punches for the both of them the power in their attacks pushed everyone away. Kurogiri complained saying he cant even go near them the floor began shattering Izuku then punched faster than the speed of light the monster punch him in the gut making Izuku cough out blood but izuku didn't stop "will exceed my limit"

 Kurogiri complained saying he cant even go near them the floor began shattering Izuku then punched faster than the speed of light the monster punch him in the gut making Izuku cough out blood but izuku didn't stop "will exceed my limit"

he then threw the monster in the air and punched it into a mountain"i'll destroy my body"

the monster screamed in pain but Izuku didn't stop he began to to move faster ,faster and faster his arms and legs began to burn up dew to his overwhelming power "hey venom you with me""hell yeah""then one two three PLUS ULTRA"they shouted unleash...

the monster screamed in pain but Izuku didn't stop he began to to move faster ,faster and faster his arms and legs began to burn up dew to his overwhelming power "hey venom you with me""hell yeah""then one two three PLUS ULTRA"they shouted unleashing an full power beam that dried up all the water in the wreckage zone and made the whole USJ shake.

(focus only when genos punched the monster at the start )

Izuku and Venom defeated Nomu everyone felt the heat from the blast they couldn't belive a student had so much power and with it he won but the damage was to great Venom needed rest but Izuku needed immediate medical treatment everyone cheered for Izuku Izumi and Shota fell to theoir knees crying happy he made it and won while katsumi stared at him the same boy who was once weak and quirkless was now a monster everyone was happy but forgot about Shiguraki and what made matters worse is that shigaraki was mad.he then realized that Izuku wasn't moving and charged at him with all his might but was shot in an instant he then saw the heroes here and made an escape thanks to Kurogiri. The heroes came down and looked at Izuku they asked what happened and Aizawa cam when they saw the shape he was in All Might went to help but he denied it and for the first time in his life Aizawa bowed and asked All Might to take Midoriya to a hospital All Might went to the standing silent boy and when he saw who it was his eyes opened wider than ever no one knew he was his son but in side his heart was broken all Might tried to grab izuku but missed because izuku moved away.All Might was shocked but before Izuku moved All Might fingers brushed against the oys back and what he saw shook him to his very core the heroes noticed and asked what wrong All Might told them to look closer and they saw a massive whole in izukus chest the boy walked towards izumi and she assumed he was going to her but didn't he then went forward all the way to Shota who looked away she blamed herself for his wounds but when he grabbed her hand she turned and saw the huge whole she began crying and lifted her finger brushing his cheek "why you idiot why"she asked but instead of a answer he grabbed her hand and pulled her into a kiss .Then broke it they were shocked but Shota was shocked the most because what she saw was a small on his face and the question"are...you...okay"he asked she began crying and pulled him into her large breasts that felt like pillows to him but he didn't care about that he was just happy to be in her embrace"finally..finally...i...got.....you...bac-but before he could finish he lost conscience meaning he didn't hear them scream his name nor feel the wind when in All Mights arms who flew to the hospital.