Part 12

At the entrance of the sport festival thousands of people gathered speaking about how much they enjoyed watching the festival and how they thought of the third years as well as how much the 1st years were going to take over the big stage.Many pros had been invited to gaurd the festival like MT lady,Komooi Woods and death arms Mt lady was ordering herself something to eat then went on their way over to their post"wow MT lady I could have sworn you were going to use your looks as a way to pay"Kamooi said to her "well since I met spiderman I've been changing I want to be his ideal partner"she said "ahaha I understand even though he is a vigilante he has had a massive influence which is why it broke the heart of thousands when he disappeared including my own"said death arms.They spoke all the way to their post meanwhile 1A was in their waiting room where they spoke and tried to calm their nerves down till Ida barged in and told them all to prepare we will all be entering the arena soon .Some of the class stood up meanwhile the others were preparing themselves mentally especially the little perv Mineta."MIdoriya" Shota said surprises the young teen who looked her way"hey todoroki whats up"he asked"I think from an objective standpoint i'm fairly stronger then you even so you defeated that Nomu i'm not here to pry upon your life but merely here to say I challenge you Midoriya I will show my bastard farther that I dont need his cursed power and that I can win against everyone with my Ice "she said before leaving shocking everyone Kirishima told her to stop since were all friends but she didn't listen her heart wasn't the same it was cold and in knowing why Izuku was pissed "Todoroki you may be right about my strenght being inferior to yours but that wont stop me from beating you into the ground"those words he said shook the hearts of everyone in the room the intensity of his voice his gaze wich could split the see and gentle way he spoke they were like a bullet to the heart and they all asked the same question"who really are you izuku Midoriya and why do we want to follow your lead".When todoroki left she laid up on the wall panting"why why why do I love you so much that my heart hurts and everyday I remember more and more of you but I'll never be the one you love because that person is gone so how can you still love me"she told herself.

 At the Festival Stadium

The people all over the country weather it be at home or the carnival they watched intently as class 1A exited the dark room wallking with the light shining on them the only words Izuku said were"Venom when you do wake up i'll be the winner so watch me".The cheers of the people and the celebratory music that played echoed through the large area but none of it matched the volume of Present Mics booming voice"WELCOME TO THE SPORT FESTIVAL WERE ALL UP AND GROWING HEROES SHOW THEIR SKILLS AND GET OFFERS FROM HEROES THIS IS WHERE THEIR FUTURES ARE MADE NOW PLEASE WELCOME THE AMAZING CLASS WHICH WITHSTOOD TH VILLAIN ATTACK PLEASE GIVE IT UP FOR THE HERO COURSES VERY OWN 1A AND THEIR HERO IZUKU MIDORIYA"The people cheered and applauded them as they entered and the name Izuku Midoriya was shouted through out the stadium they adored him"NOW  THE OTHER HERO COURSE STUDENTS WHO HAVEN'T MADE THAT LARGE AN SCENE BUT HOPEFULLY THEY CAN CHANGE THAT PLEASE WELCOME CLASS 1B NEXT UP GENERAL STUDIES AND SUPPORT GIVE IT UP FOR UA 1ST YEARS CONTESTANTS"people continued cheering but some were feeling the only point to their presence was to make the hero course look good.But it all went silent when a red whip echoed through the crowd and it's holder Midnight as soon as she showed up all the males couldn't stop blushing"now then for the 1st years introductory speech and Katsumi Bakugo who will give it up but this year all of the 1st years except for some others want Izuku to give it up and because of that we will have to speeches now please you two come up on stage "everyone understood why Izuku was up but they dislike that fact Katsumi was standing their to(Midnight met Izuku a long time ago and she fell in love with him and spiderman p.s she is 21).As Katsumi walked towards the mic she stood smiling and said"I just want to say me and Izumi are the only ones worth watching and that i'll win  suck it extras"all the first years got pissed of and started shouting at her "mhm now it's Izukus speech"she said before whispering in his ear"if you do good i'll give you a small treat later"he blushed a bit before walking infront of the Mic" hero course, support and general this is where we prove who we are so take a stand to become even better than what you once where to become the greatest of heroes ...we will prove just who we are and what we can become sure someone can be stronger than you and make you think less of yourself but only you can prove them wrong I will give it everything i've got and I know you will to so when we stand here and go above and beyond to make history let everyone who watches know that this was our finest hour so prepare yourselve and go PLUS ULTRA" as he shouted those words the people ,pros and students were shaken to their core they just wanted to jump his speech was only a few seconds but every word weighed the same as an boulder everyone wanted to go beyond so they all raised their fist all the people in the stands all the students 1st to the 3rd years and all the pros even erasure head followed and they all shouted "PLUS ULTRA" "Izuku Midoriya we got your back pal"Tetsutetsu and Kirishima shouted crying manly tears he smiled and thanked them"DAMMIT YOU WERE NEVER THIS POPULAR WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LOVED NOT A NOBODY LIKE YOU"shouted KATSUMI while everyone boo'd her even those in the crowd."thank you for that speech it was beautiful now without further a dew lets get started shall we this is where the pain begins the very first challenge now what mat it be....A  RACE" "I see"said izuku as the screen  behind midnight began showing the race course everything but the trials were shown .Then we all went to our starting positions readying ourselves before we heard"START"

All the students began running into the tunnel struggling to exit when they were all frozen in their tracks by none other then Shota  Todoroki .But that didn't stop some of the 1A students from charging out telling her that it wouldn't work meanwhile everyone else was either struggling to exit the tunnel while everyone else was busy trying not to slip on the frozen ground "GET BACK HERE ICY BITCH"shouted Izumi and Katsumi catching up by floating and the other by using explosions.While they were ahead todoroki turned her head to let whose catching up and before she knew it Mineta was bouncing and throwing his purple balls shouting"hahaha you think your so cool but i've outsmarted you how pathetic take my special attack and when you do get ready for a gropping the world has never seen befor-"but before he could finish he was hit in the head by a robot"damn that must've heart thank god although I wanted to smash him into the ground"said Izuku while he staired at the once bouncing now turn rolling purple haired creep"OUCH NEW ENEMIES HAVE COME FROM OUT OF NOWHERE"shouted present Mic who was smiling along with erasure head dew to the certain pain of a idiot. Shota stopped at the site of the 1st trial a massive battle against robots both 2 and 0 pointers each of the students were afraid except for one girl who froze the entire 0 point robot before running away the frightened kids thought it a way to escape but were sorely mistaken when it tumbled down sending a massive array of dirt clouds which blinded some students while she Shota ran people cheered watching her complementing her abilities. Izuku when he arrived stood there and watched with a smirk before saying "I'm not losing not ever" unaware of the crying green haired womn in the stands next to and hugging All Might "no you cant fight them please just get out of there baby"she expected her husband the number one hero to comfort her but when she looked at him she shocked her husband was hugging back shacking saying"my boy my precious green haired puppy son he will die please run Izuku"(back with Midoriya)"achoo"he sneezed "you okay" asked Shinso "yeah but I could swear someone just related me to a puppy" shinso looked at him before laughing and saying"you idiot in anycase you ready to deal with these robots" izuku smiled and nodded. Everyone was giving their best especially 1 A who attracted most of the crowds attention Aizawa ended up being asked by erasure head"DAMM ERASURE WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING THESE KIDS"erasure didn't say anything till"class 1a has learnt not to hesitate they know what the real world is like the fear in facing villains so they are growing stronger to defeat these trials they will face the students will become even more than they are now so don't underestimate them or else ....you'll stand no chance"the screen began watching Izuku midoriya who was just standing as all the robots began to look towards him and charge at him the people stared at him in complete silence before 

Mic:YO ERASURE HEAD WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR STUDENT

Erasure:

Mic:ERASURE HE IS GOING TO DE

Erasure:NOW

Everyone looked wide eyes as they saw all the robot who were now scraps of metal falling like rain as he walked through no one understood how it happened but it happened then he placed his arms on the ground going on his knees then a charge of electricity covered him before he ran covered in green lightning moving faster than the speed of light destroying each robot in his way in the blink of an eye.