Part 11

Izukus present quirks

One For All

Energy manipulation

(You'll see why I only wrote one)

Devouring Crimson stage 3/4

(the sacred flame third form)

Bio supremacy

(evolved form and combination of Bio storm , Bio Manipulation cybertron)

(You'll see why I took nearly all of them away )

Back to story

He then went forward all the way to Shota who looked away she blamed herself for his wounds but when he grabbed her hand she turned and saw the huge whole she began crying and lifted her finger brushing his cheek "why you idiot why"she asked but instead of a answer he grabbed her hand and pulled her into a kiss .Then broke it they were shocked but Shota was shocked the most because what she saw was a small on his face and the question"are...you...okay"he asked she began crying and pulled him into her large breasts that felt like pillows to him but he didn't care about that he was just happy to be in her embrace"finally..finally...i...got.....you...bac-but before he could finish he lost conscience meaning he didn't hear them scream his name nor feel the wind when in All Mights arms who flew to the hospital.

Now

Izuku woke up from the constant beeping in the background and when he opened his eyes he looked around the room before noticing some wieght on his legs .Shota was sleeping their meanwhile others were asllep on the ground in sleeping bags looking as if they spent the night even Shinso,Mei and his parents as well as some of the pro heroes he met as a child thanks to his parents like Miriko and Ryukyu.But he didn't want to wake them so he checked in with Venom"hey Venom you there" but there was no response suddenly he couldn't breath and he began to feel his power being drained when all of a sudden his vision vanished and he was left in a small dark room infront of the words "child born of heroes heart give up your cursed abilities and we shall reward you"he was confused then when he pressed list it shoed all his quirks except for several and pressed accept only to see the list change Quirk list it said then when he pressed it he saw the quirks he still had (look at the top of the page why because i'm lazy).He sighed but noticed one person waking up Shota began to open her eyes when she saw him sitting smiling"hey sleeping beauty looks like you didn't need a kiss to wake up huh"he said she jumped on him hugging him and crying "I thought I lost you you idiot "she said waking everyone up as well and when they saw him lets just say their group hug was scarier and deadlier than fighting the Nomu. After that Everyone began to leave the hospital one by one till it became Shotas turn"Shota I-"but before he could finish she left leaving this pain in his heart he was alone in the hospital waiting for the two days to finish quickly so he could leave.

In UA Izuku and Story Pov

Izuku was called into the principals office when he knocked on the door and entered from the words of the principle "Ah please come in".

Izuku: So i'm going to make a small assumption but ah am I hear because you want me to switch classes and explain what my quirks are"

Nezu: Smart kid I like you already and your assumption was on the market now please explain so that you can go to your new class".

izuku: Well My quirk energy manipulation which speaks for itself the second is called devouring crimson see this quirk is one of what you call the supreme four it is a powerful one of a kind flame that burns 6 times hotter than endeavors fire given the fact that he also has a supreme flame called Hellfire and finally my last but not least quirk Bio supremacy which i'm certain you understand what it does but I can also manipulate another's biology but i'm not at that level yet infact I dout I can control any of these quirks"Izuku said to him "especially since these quirks aren't the same as before infact their even more powerful than before I need to train them from scratch" he said to himself.