three.

It's been two, almost three months since the opening of the flower shop and we are doing absolutely amazing. Our sales are higher than we expected and we've been selling out of certain flowers almost every day. Just last week some group of girls came in and bought out all of our sunflowers it was absolutely insane.

Now it was a Wednesday and it was around eleven thirty when I heard the door bell ding and I checked the time on my computer briefly as I huffed.

"About time." I clicked my tongue on the roof of my mouth. "You're like an hour and a half late." I grumbled before clocking Elora in on my computer.

"Oh am I?"

I looked up and stared at him with semi-wide eyes as I tried to compose myself. Am I dreaming? Or hallucinating? I bet Elora made me take fucking shrooms again that bitch.

"Hello I'm harry." He grinned cheekily while reaching over the counter to shake my hand and I opened my mouth to speak but suddenly, I forgot every word in the english language I'd ever learned.

There's no fucking way Harry Styles just casually walked into my flower shop right? Like there's no way, like none. Right? And there's also no way that he was still waiting for me to shake his hand, right?

"Oh sorry. Hi I'm Isabel." I said shakily and I mentally cursed myself for being so fucking awkward. I mean seriously Isabel, get it together. I reached over the counter to shake his hand and that was when I noticed just how much I was actually shaking.

Leave it to me to embarrass myself in front of famous people.

I stood up from my chair and looked away for a second while I tried to remind myself that I have to stay calm and he's just another customer.

I mustered up the best grin I could as I turned back to look at him him and he smirked back at me. "Uh what can I get for you today?" I asked sweetly as I pressed my clammy hands against my thighs to try and get them to stop shaking.

"Well, what's your favourite flower?" He asked bluntly and I swallowed hard as I tried to look anywhere but his intimidating stare.

"Um, I love sunflowers. I also quite like white roses, um but sunflowers would have to be my favourite. I actually did this bouquet a couple days ago for a wedding proposal that had eleven white roses and one red rose in the middle of all the white ones. It was gorgeous." I rambled on and on and when my eyes found his again I felt heat rise to my cheeks at the way he was looking at me.

He's just another customer Isabelle, stay cool.

"Can I get all the sunflowers you've got then?" He asked as he pulled out his card and I squinted my eyes as I caught a glance at the first few digits of the black Amex card and I could've sworn I'd seen those same exact numbers somewhere.

"Um, well we have around twenty in the back and fifty out front, do you want all seventy?" I asked, so quiet it was almost a whisper and he smirked.

"Wouldn't want to put you through the trouble of going to the back, just give me the fifty you have out front please." He said with a sweet grin and I nodded as I remembered fedora guy had said the same thing. That's funny.

"Would you um, like a card to go with that?" I asked as I walked over to the sunflowers and got all the bunches. "I'm just going to put these all in one bouquet so it's easier for you to carry." I told him as I took the bouquet back over to the counter and I noticed the three men outside with cameras, yelling his name and trying to get Harry's attention. There were some younger girls also but not too many.

Hey at least my flower shop will be on TMZ's website right?

"That's great, thanks." He rolled his bottom lip between his forefinger and his thumb and I tried not to stare at the tempting sight as I stood on the side of the counter and repackaged his flowers all in one bouquet.

"Can I just get a plain card please?" He asked and all I could manage was a nod as I watched him rub along the stubble on his jaw.

"So, how'd you get into the flower business?"

My eyes trailed up to his face and I sucked in a harsh breath when I'd realized he was much closer than I thought. I cleared my throat awkwardly before going back to wrapping his flowers.

"Um I, I used to love going to flower shops when I was a kid. Uh, my dad used to always take me to the one down the road from our house and I just uh, m-my friend Elora said I should go for it so I did um and now I'm here." My nose crinkled up at how awkward I sounded.

"Tha's a nice story." He grinned at me and I nodded.

"Uh, should I ask you how you got into the music business or...?"

"No, tha's quite alrigh' love." Harry chuckled lightheartedly and I tucked my lips between my teeth with a small nod.

I got his bouquet packaged pretty quickly and I even added some baby's breath to it and wrapped it with some blue and pink ribbon to match his recent album cover.

"Here you go, it um matches your album." I said with a small smile as I watched him snicker and I softly cringed at how weird I was.

"Thank you love, it's gorgeous. What do I owe yeh'?" He quietly cleared his throat, coughing into his fist.

"It'll be seventy-eight, fifty please. I'll just uh get your card and a pen for you."

"Great, thanks." He grinned.

I walked over to the shelf that we kept the cards on and I picked up a small white one for him and a small envelope to go with it. I also picked up one of the blue pens for him and brought it back over to the counter.

"Here you are," I handed him the card with the envelope and the pen.

"Do yeh' live around here?" He asked as he took the card and pen in one of his large hands and I nodded.

"Uh yes, just um down the road." I answered with a polite nod and he gave me one back as he popped open the pen.

Harry handed me his card over the cash and I rung it through the register to charge him. "Would you like the receipt?"

"Does it come with yeh' number on it?" He asked with a cheeky grin on his face and I felt heat rise to my cheeks again.

"I'm sorry, but it doesn't." I let out a shaky laugh and he let out a similar one.

"Darn it!" He snapped his fingers together and sucked air through his teeth jokingly which made me laugh as I handed him his flowers.

"Here you are." I murmured as I sucked in a harsh breath.

"And here you are. Maybe next time I can get tha' number." He placed the flowers back on the counter along with the card and sent me a small wink. "You're very pretty by the way."

And by the time his compliment registered in my brain, he was already out the door.

Did that just happen?