seven.

h.

"I can't believe you did all of this."

Isabelle looked up shyly from the bowl of grapes that were sitting on the classic red and white picnic blanket and I grinned softly at her as I watched her pick a green grape up and plop it in her mouth, her lips closing around the small fruit as she chewed it slowly.

"I'm getting tired of only seeing you at the flower shop, but I know you don't want to be seen with me-"

She stopped me, "don't say it like that, you make me sound like such a bitch." She laughed quietly while leaning past me to grab a piece of kiwi from a Tupperware. "Sorry for the uh," her eyes followed the cuff of my sweatshirt up to my own eyes and her lips pulled between her teeth. "Sorry for the reach."  She leant back to her original position and I gave her a small smile.

"Not a problem." I coughed into my fist in attempt to clear my throat as I watched Isabelle plop the kiwi into her mouth and I did the same and reached back into the bowl to grab some more.

"Sorry you were saying something, continue."

I nodded, "Uh you were saying that you couldn't believe I did this but um, I just really wanted to see you and this was my excuse."

She hummed with raised eyebrows, "a picnic at three in the morning is an excuse to see me?"

"Yes ma'am, it is."

I watched the sides of her eyes crinkle up as she giggled quietly and stared out at the field in front of us.

"I'd like to see you more." I plopped a grape in my mouth and watched as Isabelle's giggles quieted down and her lips pressed together.

"Harry," she said my name slowly and I scrunched up my nose. "What?"

"Quite like H more than Harry." I teased with a small smile and watched as one also appeared on her lips. "Go on."

"Um I," she stopped herself as she thought over her words carefully. "You have, obviously, a very different lifestyle than me. You, you have cameras and fans following you everywhere you go and I just-"

I scoffed quietly to myself as I leant backwards and placed my weight on my hands, my shoulders coming up from the pressure on my palms and she dropped her shoulders as she watched me.

"Oh come on Harry, you know I'm right." She said softly and I nodded slowly.

"You won't even give me a chance?" I asked, although I wasn't quite sure I wanted an answer. "Just one date, I promise no cameras, no fans-"

"You can't control that Harry."

"I can try." I said quietly and watched as her hands dropped in her lap and I did the same, tugging on the fabric of my pyjama pants

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to ruin the night-"

"No you didn't. I um, I totally get it."

She nodded slowly and her eyes dropped down to her crossed legs as she sucked in a harsh breath. "You'll try to make sure there won't be any cameras?"

My eyes snapped up and focused on her and I nodded quickly. "I'll do everything I can to make sure there won't be any, I promise. I'll find a restaurant that's really secluded, can even rent one out for a couple of hours. I'll do anything."

Her lips pressed together for a minute as she thought about it and she nodded. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay. Maybe we can work it out then."

"Did you just, did you agree to going on a date with me?" I asked slowly and she gave me a small nod.

"Well, sort of I-"

"Fuck yeah." Her soft giggles filled my ears once again and I smirked softly as I started planning the date out in my head.

"Thank you for tonight, or today." Isabelle said quietly as we sat on the picnic blanket, the now empty containers laying in front of us, my arm around her and her hand rested on the top of my thigh. I took a deep breath in and smiled as we watched the sun rise.

"Thank you."

"Me? For what?" She turned her head to look at me and I grinned widely.

"For letting me take you out tonight, and agreeing to a date with me ."

She smirked, "you know I never actually agreed. If I recall correctly, I said maybe."

"Oh shut it," I squinted at her playfully and smacked my tongue against the roof of my mouth while shaking my head.

She giggled softly before leaning forward and pressing a small kiss to my cheek. She pulled back with rosy cheeks and I smiled.

"You're very pretty, Isabelle."

"Oh yeah? Am I stunning?" She teased lightly and I scoffed. "Huh? Am I just so enticing?" She giggled as she mocked my first Instagram DM to her.

My fingers prodded at her side and she giggled even more. "Watch it, Sweetheart."

"S-Stop." She laughed harder as she tried to get out of my hold.

I smiled down at Isabelle as I pulled my hands away from her and her giggles slowly died down and turned into a small smile and eventually, a yawn.

"You're very pretty," I repeated.

I watched her cheeks tint a deep red colour and she smiled shyly before murmuring out a small 'thanks'.

"I really like talking to you." My hands found hers and she smiled sweetly at the sight of our hands tangled up together.

"I really like talking to you too."

Her eyes found mine and I grinned before slipping one of my hands out of her hold and using my thumb to trace her bottom lip, pulling ever so gently at the skin.

"You've got such pretty lips."

I watched Isabelle take a deep breath in as her eyes struggled to stay open before giving up and eventually fluttering closed and I swear I could hear my heartbeat drumming in my ears.

"Can I kiss you Isabelle?"

Her eyes snapped open as I dropped my thumb and her tongue darted out to wet her lips before she nodded and I quickly reminded her to use her words.

"Words, Sugar."

"Um yes. You can kiss me."

I was quick to lean down and press my lips to hers, my hands quickly finding her hips as I rolled her sweatshirt up just enough to rest my hands on her bare skin and my eyes fluttered closed.

"Is this okay?" I murmured against her lips as I referred to my hands being on her hips and she let out a hum in response before murmuring a small 'yes'.

She pressed her lips harder to mine as her hands found my hair and her lips parted ever so slightly. I pulled back for a second to press a small kiss to the corner of her lips as I sighed.

"You're going to ruin me, Sugar."