Chapter 3

I walk down the pavement remembering the area I have come to know this past summer.

After a short walk down the block, I enter the elementary school's schoolyard where other parents are waiting for their children to come out.

I check my watch to see that I have 15 minutes until the school lets out. Walking up to the fence and leaning against it, I feel a vibration in my pocket.

I pull out my phone looking at the notification from the 'Drama Llama your Mama' group chat. I unlock my phone to reveal the members of the group with suggested names which I quickly add to my contacts. Then, I look at a text from someone I could only ever guess as Bexley.

Bexley: I MISS YOU EVERLEIGH 🥺😩

Everleigh: We saw each other like 20 minutes ago...

Kaden: Cutie pie, that really hurts. I thought what we had was special? 🥺

Bexley: That's too longggg Everleigh!!!!
And it's not always about you Kaden, and can you pwese get your arm off my shoulders! I'm trying to eat this superlicious strawberry shortcake ice cream you butthat !! >:(

Clyde: Ewww, why did you make me see that and read that!?!?But, did you know that there is a study that teens who take part in public displays of affection are most likely doing it to show off?

Kaden: Well of courseee, you see this ray of sunshine right here? I'm so lucky❤️! I have to show off how lucky a guy I am to be with such an amazing woman.

Bexley: Aww🥰 I love you Kaden

Caspian: Smooth

Clyde: EWW!!!!! I CAN'T LEAVE THIS GROUP CHAT FAST ENOUGH! WHERE IS THE DANG 'Leave' BUTTON!??????

Everleigh: Umm... why are you texting each other if you're sitting together?

Bexley: We missing our bad bitch😎
...
...
That's you by the way Everleigh!

Everleigh: Thanks, crazy b?

Bexley: You're getting it!!! I'm such a proud mama

Esme: This is so stupid. Can I not eat my ice cream in peace?

Caspian: Nipples

Kaden: ...

Bexley: CAS!! :O

Esme: Wtf?

Clyde: Uh, buddy? What is going on there? Did you find an extra nipple? Perhaps in the armpit?

Esme: Again, wtf?

Clyde: It can happen!

Caspian: IT WAS AUTOCORRECT!! I sent before looking😭

Bexley: You sure you are not thinking about Everleigh's nipples? *Wink wonk*

Everleigh: :-|

Clyde: WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? Please help me leaveeee😭

Bexley: Can't escape us MWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Aww Cas is blushing 🥰

Esme: I will delete this chat, don't think I won't

Kaden: #RespectTheNip

Bexley: #RespectEverleigh'sNips

Esme: Alright, that's it!!

Bexley: NOOOO

Esme: MMSOAOm'dmk:/'m'zks🙈😤😃😤

Everleigh: Ummm

Esme: T PINNING K WAS J DE HI SEX O DA O WE JDJSJI✨🥰😍 CE N IN DE EV😁🤣⚖️🧭🤣😤🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🐴. New. A a.