Prologue

Hello,
It's me.

This is my first book I'v have written on Wattpad.

Thanks for clicking and choosing to read this book.

Love you guys XoXo❤️❤️

Enjoy the book( you have been given the permission) lol😂😂😂

~^~^Description~^~^
"Dad! w-w-whats going on?" I asked while trying to get through to the emergency line.

"Are you gonna make me a promise?" He questioned.

I did not know what to say at this point in time.

"Yes dad" I finally said

"Take this and leave with the twins along with Taylor to the address written on it, promise me you are gonna stay strong for the twins and forgive me you find out the truth?". My dad asked while handing me an envelope slowing drifting away.

"Dad! What is this?" I inquired from my dad but he was not giving me any answer. My instinct was to check his pulse and I felt nothiing.

My dad left the way mom did and now am left with the twins and Taylor all alone.

With tears slowly finding it's way out of my eyes unto my face and coming down with full force as i made a promise to forgive my dad as he wished.

"I PROMISE".
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope this is a good start and it strikes an interest from you to keep going from chapter to chapter up unto the end of this book.

I did a little editing to it.

Keep reading and make sure to click on the little star down to vote for this book.
           Love you guys❤️💕
            Nonsowritez