one

"So, tell us a secret about daryl," one of the ladies from Alexandria says after they had invited you to sit on their porch with them that night. But, Daryl had happened to be walking by when he heard his name, freezing in his spot before quickly hiding beside the house. He wanted to hear your answer to this question. He wanted to know what you would say.

"What do you mean?" You ask, sitting straight up.

"Well, you two are dating, aren't you? So, tell us something about him. Something you would never guess because of the tough guy act he puts up," she says.

"Like, is he fantastic in bed? He must be a big cuddler or something. Nobody's that cold," a different one says. You smile softly. Daryl is, in fact, a guy who enjoys a good cuddle in bed. And not to mention how great the sex is. But that's no one else's business except yours and Daryl's. Daryl anxiously eavesdrops in on the conversation, nervously waiting for you to say something to embarrass him.

"Daryl isn't cold, you shouldn't call him that. There. That's my secret," you say. Daryl finds a very small smile reach his lips and his heart beat picking up in his chest.

"I actually think I'm gonna head off now. Thanks for inviting me," you smile, waving to them as you step off their deck. Daryl quickly runs back into the house, grabbing his knife from his pocket and pretending to clean it at the sink. You walk in soon after and wrap your arms around Daryl's waist, resting your head on his back.

"How wus' it?" He asks, putting his knife down.

"Ehh, i'd rather not go there again. C'mon. Let's go cuddle," you smile, grabbing daryl's hand and leading the both of you to your bedroom. You didn't see it, but Daryl softly smirks, too.