seven

(another dream its kinda short + dumb my bad)

"Shit," you mutter as a walker comes out of the forest right in front of you.

"I'll get it," daryl mumbles, hopping off the horse and walking over to the walker to kill it. But, you're thrown off guard when you're grabbed by the leg, a walker tugging you off the horse. You let out a shriek as your head hits the ground, but your foot stuck and all tangled up in the stirrup, leaving you slightly hanging. You scream as the horse starts to freak out and jumps up on its hind legs (which definitely doesn't help your ankle), and a walker is closing in on you, ready to bite your face any second. You scramble to get your knife from your pocket, but daryl quickly shows up and stabs it in the head, the walker falling to the ground right in front of you, it's face directly in front of yours.

"Daryl, my ankle," you groan. He quickly untangles your ankle from the stirrup, grabbing your hand and helping you up.

"Your bleedin'. We gotta get you home," he says hurriedly. You look at the ground and see all of the rocks covered in blood from your head.

"Can ye get on?" He asks. You huff, nodding your head before limping over to the other side, using your dominant foot to get on. Daryl quickly gets on behind you, taking over the rope and tugging on the horse to run. Within a few minutes you arrive back at Alexandria, daryl helping you get off the horse and bringing you to the infirmary. He knocks quickly, Denise answering before she ties up your ankle and stitches your head, daryl helping you back to the house and sitting you on the couch, then plopping down beside you.

"You're never goin' on a damn horse again," he mutters. You chuckle, laying your head back on his chest.

"You say that now. But, you'll cave in when I beg you to take me somewhere. You always do, Dixon," you say. Daryl smirks, chuckling quietly through his nose as he shakes his head at you.