008

LEXIE, OAKLEY AND AUGUST STOODby the elevator doors as the elevator headed for their floor, the doors opened slowly and Aurora ran and pulled Oakley and August into a hug as she cried into them slightly

by the elevator doors as the elevator headed for their floor, the doors opened slowly and Aurora ran and pulled Oakley and August into a hug as she cried into them slightly.

Lexie stood silently as the rest of the team walked out of the elevator and smiled seeing the three reunited but frowned when they saw Lexie walk back into the office.

Spencer followed her through the glass doors and into an empty office where she stood looking out the window silently.

"Why can't i be a good mom?" Lexie asked, she didn't have to turn around to know that Spencer had followed her.

"You are an amazing mom" Spencer said quietly.

"The little girl out there who ran into her uncles arms instead of her moms would disagree with you" Lexie said turning around, Spencer could see the tears rolling down her cheeks repeatedly.

"You know it's not your fault this happened but maybe he said something to make her believe that it was Lexie" Spencer said as he pulled her into a hug to make her feel better.

"She's gonna wanna live with her Oakley and August full time and honestly if it meant she would be safer I'm thinking of letting it happen" Lexie said.

"Just. Wait here, sit" Spencer said motioning to the lone chair in the room.

Lexie sat in the seat with her head in her hands waiting for Spencer or anyone to come back to the room. A few seconds past and the door opened revealing Spencer with Aurora behind him.

"Spencer-"

"Sit down and Talk" Spencer demanded and shut the door leaving the two alone in the room.

"Rory, i'm so sorry. I know this is my fault and if you wanna move out and like with Oakley and August i'm completely okay with it" Lexie said as she looked at her daughter who stood by the door.

"I could never move out but i really just need a little bit of space, he said he was doing it because of you and i cant even look at you without it coming to my mind" Aurora said as she stared at her shoes.

"I understand that. I love you okay?" Lexie said as a few tears fell.

"I love you too mom" Aurora said and walked out of the office.

Mom. Aurora just called her mom, for the first time. Lexie let her head fall back and smiled to herself as she tried to stop crying.

"Did it go good?" Spencer said as he stood in the doorway.

"She called me mom. For the first time she called me mom" Lexie smiled as she looked towards Spencer who had a little smile on his face.

"I told you she doesn't hate you" Spencer smirked, Lexie punched his shoulder lightly as she walked out of the room with him following behind her.

They reached the desks where everyone else was sat and Hotch looked up at the two, Spencer was a profiler and a pretty darn good one but he still couldn't tell what kind of expression Hotch had after seeing the two.

Oakley and August left with Aurora and Lexie told them she would drop a few things down to their apartment for Rory after she got home.

Garcia's phone buzzed and she picked it up showing the team. They all threw their heads back and groaned.

"I got Jack" Lexie smiled at her dad.

"I love you Melly" Hotch smiled as he pulled his daughter into a hug.

"I love you too dad, now go catch some killers" She said pushing him towards the briefing room.

She smiled as the team and her new friends walked towards the briefing room and sat in their seats turning their attention to Penelope who stood in front of them.

Lexie turned around and walked out the glass doors and into the elevators. On the way to her dads house she couldn't stop thinking about how Aurora called her mom. She just loved the sound of being called mom.

Baby fever was really getting to her and she giggled to herself slightly as she thought about having her own little kids one day. God, Aurora would make the best older sister.