012

SPENCER AND LEXIE WALKED INTOthe bar seeing the girls, Savannah and Morgan sat at the bar with drinks in their hands and talking loudly about the roaring music

the bar seeing the girls, Savannah and Morgan sat at the bar with drinks in their hands and talking loudly about the roaring music.

The two walked over to the five and caught Morgan's attention as they walked out to them.

"Hey pretty ricky" Morgan said pulling Spencer into a hug "Hey Lexie"

"Hi Derek" Lexie chuckled and hugged him and Savannah.

"Emily Prentiss" Emily said holding her hand out.

"Lexie Hotchner" Lexie greeted as she shook Emily hand.

"There's a table there" JJ pointed out "Let's get it quick"

The group of seven walked over to the table and sat in the booth, they had enough space right now but by the end of the night they were bound to be squished together in the booth.

"There's Luke, Rossi and Hotch" Penelope said as the three men walked into the bar. She called them over and they sat with them.

"Luke Alvez" Luke shouted over the music as he introduced himself to Lexie.

"Lexie Hotchner" She said back with a smile.

"So what's up with agent Alvez" Lexie asked as she reapplied her lipstick in the mirror.

"What you gotta crush on him Hotchner?" JJ called from one of the stalls.

"I'm not in seventh grade, i don't do crushes"Lexie joked.

"Ex military. Anyways what's going on with your and Dr Reid?" Emily asked teasingly nudging Lexie's shoulder.

"Just friends. Plus if i liked him he wouldn't like me anyways so" Lexie said.

"So what i'm hearing is Lexie's hiding her feelings in fear of getting rejected. I'm hearing right aren't i ladies?" Emily asked the other two bau women

"Exactly" JJ said.

"That's the one" Penelope added.

"She's talks about him at work sometimes" Savannah said.

"I take it back. I don't like you" Lexie said as she pointed at Emily and walked out the bathroom with the girls following her and laughing.

"What's about you Emily is there anyone?" Savannah asked as they walked back to the table.

"Yeah my dad" Lexie teased nudging Emily slightly as they approach the table and sat back down.

"That's not true" Emily groaned as a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"What's not true?" Derek asked.

"Emily and my dad have a little thing. Even if they don't notice it" Lexie said making her dad blush a little and hide his face in his hands.

"We aren't on the job so i have to agree with Lexie" Rossi said and the others agreed with him.

"What about you and pretty boy, Lexie?" Derek asked.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" Lexie asked as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Just look at you two" Penelope said as motioned to where Spencer's hand was resting on Lexie's thigh and she held his hand there.

They both pulled away quickly and blushed in embarrassment as the rest of the team laughed at them.

"We're profilers Lexie. You can't hide anything from us" JJ said as she placed a hand on Lexie's shoulder as she laughed.

"We kissed once" Spencer spat out quickly.

"Spencer you ever heard of a secret?" Lexie said as she hit his arm lightly.

Aaron glared at the two across the table as everyone spoke about the kiss, Lexie tapped JJ's shoulder slightly and pointed towards her dad.

"That's the evil dad look" Lexie joked.