Sweet Nothing (MHA Staff AU Fanfiction)

Being a Pro Hero comes with a lot of problems. One is that you could lose your hero license for merely doing what you thought was right.

    You would think after living my twenty-nine years of life, I wouldn't have to deal with more issues. But here I was suspended in the U.S.,  just like Captain Celebrity was. He would be laughing at me right now if he saw that I lost my hero license.

    Not only that, though, I expected at least this year to be a peaceful one while I wait for my suspension to be lifted. But no, instead, I get to counsel at my old high school and deal with villain attacks happening and my students being endangered for what feels like to be 24/7.

     Let me just list the things I expected to happen this year:

Being a counselor at UA

Having regular mundane days at work and home without any interruptions

Hanging out with some old friends on the weekends if I felt like it.

Getting my suspension lifted and then going back to the U.S and my old job.

    Things that happened:

Being a counselor at UA

Being a counselor and having to watch 20 kids with an ex-friend that I don't talk to anymore

Principle Nezu ignoring my suggestion about the students' mental health

Hanging out with old friends

A league of villains attacking the school

Taking care of said injured ex-friend

Students getting kidnapped

Nearly dying

My mentor retiring

Finding out another huge family secret

Raising a child with my ex-friend (which I don't mind at all, the girl is a literal sweetheart; it breaks my heart how cute and kind she is).

Getting my suspension lifted

You got to love how life works itself out when you just want a normal year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came up with this story after watching all the Staff AU TikToks and seeing people make their own characters. So I decided it would be a fun way to spend my quarantine to write my own fanfiction. I will be mostly updating here, but I also have this on my Tumblr account: ourkarlanicoleuniverse, which is why the title has a different author name.

Hope you enjoy the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the original plot lines to My Hero Academia. I am just in charge of my own original characters and their stories or plot lines.