Life Sucks

Don't you sad little demigods dare comment on my title and talk about your life. Because if you do, I will personally bring you to Tartarus and drop you in any horrible river I see and if you live I'll feed you to a injured drakon.

—————Sandy POV

We all figured out what was wrong with Percy. He must have had a really horrible life and getting all of it back must have put him in shock. We are really surprised that he pulled a sword on North though.

Usually the moon only gives life to people who have good hearts, so when they are given abilities they are inclined to use them for good.

But Percy must have already been a fighter before he died. Maybe that's how he died.

Percy didn't sleep for long. He and Bunny went out on a walk. I don't know how thats going, but Percy seemed pretty shaken when he woke up and since Bunny had some experience with danger before he became the Easter Bunny, Tooth suggested he talk to him.

Bunny isn't the nicest guy, but he isn't bad. He has a good heart but he has a hard time trusting new people. He had a hard life too.

I just hope Percy can get used to being a water spirit who has to fight not one, but two extremely powerful beings. Jack had to fight Pitch, but he had 300 years to get used to his powers and except his life. Percy just got here and now a bunch of strangers are trying to have him fight evil immortals.

Sound familiar anyone?
Percy groans.

—————Percy

"I remember everything now. I wish I hadn't. My whole life I've been fighting and now I have to again. Fighting in death, which is supposed to be peaceful." He looked at Bunny.

"I shouldn't have looked at the teeth, it would have been better, to start off in a new life on a clean slate."

"We're you a villain before?" He asked.

"No. Yes. I don't know.... All my friends died because of me. But I was trying to help.... I just.... I can't.... They just died. Right before me. I didn't even mourn them. I just kept on fighting." My eyes teared up and I looked away from Bunny.

He couldn't see me weak, not when they needed me to fight Pitch and Fera.

"It's okay, mate. If they were your friends, they wouldn't be angry at you for avenging them. They would be proud." He said.

Maybe. But now I was an invisible immortal.

"I'll never see them again." Bunny didn't say anything.

He just wrapped an arm, or um.... leg? around my shoulders and pulled me towards him.

I leaned against him and started crying. I tried not to at first, but now I can't stop. It was just too much. My whole life I was just a pawn of the gods and then I died, I'm supposed to have peace now, with my friends in Esylem. Or maybe I wasn't a hero. I would even take the fields of Aspholt. But I was a pawn of the moon now, here to fight it's battles and I'm immortal now too.  I'll never see Annabeth or any of the seven again. Any of my friends. Because they are dead and I didn't get to go with them.

I stopped crying and pulled away. I wiped my eyes and stood up. Bunny got up too, looking at me with pity. I don't deserve it. I don't want it. I look away.

"You know. Me and the Guardians should show you something. Come one." We walked back to the workshop and when we got to the doors he stopped.

"Wait here. I'll be right back."

—————North POV

Bunny popped up next to me, from a hole in the ground. Guys. We need to take Percy to Burgess and have him meet Jammie's friends. He could have some fun with them while we wait for Pitch to strike. Oh and Fera." He suggests.

"Good idea Bunny." I said and pat him on the back. He winces.

"You like Percy already Bunny? You really are the Guardian of Hope!" Jack laughs making his way towards the door.

Bunny tapps his foot and Jack falls into a hole.

Tooth and I laugh. Sandy grins.

Time skipper here! Welcome to Burgess!

Jack and Jamie convinced Jammie's friends to believe in Percy and when they saw him and could touch him, Percy was overjoyed.

They were currently in the middle of a very unfair snow/water war.

Bunny told us that Percy had his powers before becoming a Guardian and Jack said they should test them. Now it was Jack and the kids, armed with snowballs against Percy.

Bunny jumped in occasionally and made a random kid fall in a hole and pop up in the middle of the battle field.

Percy was hiding behind a wheelbarrow and Team Frost had a snowwall. Which was slowly inching around so Team Frost cou be on both sides of the wheel barrow. Once that happens, Percy will be done for.

Jack threw a snowball at Percy and water flew out of the pond and tore through it. Then the water flew at Jack and was intercepted by a gust of wind. It spiralled off course before sneaking behind Jack and a kid called it out.

Jack ducked as it flew at him and it smashed into there snow wall and splattered on Jack.

"Aww!" Jack cried as he was splattered with the water.

"Gotcha Frost!" Percy yelled triumphantly.

It started to snow heavily overtop of Percy and he cried out.

Percy ran away from the snow and it started to rain over Team Frost. They ran away from the rain and grabbed snowballs.

They threw them at the retreating Percy and he ran faster. He jumped into the lake.

Nope. Jack froze it and Percy slide across the surface.

The kids stood at the egde and pelted Percy with the ever growing cluster of snowballs.

Percy reached into his pocket and brought out Riptide. The kids stopped throwing snowballs and backed away in fear.

"Woah! Guys Santa has a sword too! Percy's not going to stab you!" Jack explained confused at why the kids were acting like that.

I did. I had two swords and the kids had never been afraid of them before.

"Jack. Thats a gun. He has a gun." Jammie said, frightened.

"What?" Jack asked completely confused now.

Percy scrambled off the lake and turned his sword into a pen. He placed it in his pocket and walked over.

"It's a sword. Where I come from there is a magic barrier that protects mor- normal peope from seeing our magic. But you already knew I had powers so you can see them." Jammie nodded.

I listened, how come we have never heard of this before?

"So, you see a gun, but if you believe that it is a sword...." Percy pulled the pen back out and uncapped it.

The kids gasped. "Its a sword now!"

Percy smiled and put his sword away.

Then Jack tackled him.... or tried to. Percy yelled and grabbed Jack's wrist. Jack cried out and landed with a thump on his back, behind Percy.

"Ah. Sorry. You scared me." Percy held a hand out to Jack.

Jack smiled and pulled himself up.

"Hey Sandy wants your attention!" One of the kids yelled.

We turned to Sandy who was frowning at them.

"Sorry Sandy." I said.

He rolled his eyes. Sand started to form over his head.

An arrow that pointed to me. Then one that pointed to Jack. Then two swords clashing.

Um. What?

Bunny answered. "He thinks that Percy and North should duel."

I love cliffhangers.

Word Count: 1306