Percy's Past

-----Percy's POV

"So let me get this straight. You want me to go and jump into a half frozen pond without my powers?" Jack asked me incredulously.

"Yep." I said, popping the 'p'.

We were all still in North's office, Frost and Bunny standing in the middle of the room.

I leaned against the wall and looked calmly at all the Guardians, who in turn, looked at me as if I lost my mind.

Which, I had, but that wasn't the point.

"He can't just jump into a pond! He'll freeze to death!" Bunny yelled at me.

"He's done it before."

"That was different." Jack said.

"Your right. Now your Jack Frost. Even better, huh?" I smirked.

I definitely couldn't tell them how I knew this would work, but it was kind of funny to see them so confused, like I was. With like, most of this situation.

"Mate. That ain't gonna work." Bunny said, as if he had given up on arguing with me.

I opened my mouth, but Jack cut me off.

"Percy." He warned.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked Jack.

"Yeah, Percy Tide. Kid who doesn't know what theire doing and should probably stop arguing with his elders." North said, looking at me sternly.

Tooth sighed. "North..."

The room went quiet for a minute. Everyone stared at me, waiting for me to burst out in tears or something. I tried so hard to keep the grin down, but it was too persistent and it pushed it's way up.

"WRONG!" I shouted, causing everyone to flinch.

I grinned like a maniac now, "My name is Percy Jackson, also known as Persassious Jack*** (Donkey) and I will let you know that I have been doing this kind of stuff since I was twelve. I know what I'm doing and I don't think you do."

"We know what we're doing better than you! Stupid brat!" Bunny yelled.

My grin turned to a smirk and I laughed. "Really? I'm pretty sure you don't 'cause your failure was so obvious that the moon had to bring me back to life to save you." I said.

"Oh and your so high and mighty?" Bunny said.

I scowled, hating that remark. I was not.

"Shut up Easter Bunny. I've dealt with crooks bigger and far worse than you." I said, my lips twitched.

"Really? How'd you die so young then, weakling?" Bunny remarked.

All my emotions went blank, all except anger. Hate.

"Bunny...." Tooth said softly, knowing the argument had gone to far.

"No Tooth. This kid need to learn some respect." Bunny said, not taking his eyes off mine.

I clenched my fists at my side. Gods how I wanted to bash that stupid face of his in. If only I could stay in control. I was afraid to move, if I did, I might go berserk. Destroying everything in my wake, just like I did to my friends.

My friends.

Oh how I missed them. I died, I should have gone to Esylem and stayed dead.

I stood in front of a body of water, I couldn't control the water though and a sense of foreboding told me not to touch it.