Bunnymund's True Colors

The photo above is not owned by me, but I wish it was because then I would have had those amazing and delicious looking cookies!

I ALSO WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT SINCE I'M SUPER HAPPY AND IN A GOOD MOOD, THERE MIGHT BE ALOT OF ME MESSING AROUND, SO HERE IS MY APOLOGY AHEAD OF TIME!

—————Bunny POV

"Where did they go?" Percy asked.

"They're probably still in here, those despicable beasts!" I said, eyes looking into the shadows for any movement.

I saw a small rectangular black box and grabbed it. Huh.

"Sandy's trying to say something." Tooth said, pointing at the aggravated golden man.

I snapped my attention to Sandy and pocketed the box.

A golden X was above his head. I usually could understand him, but I have no idea what he's trying to say.

"Bunny, vut is he trying to say?" North looked at me, confused.

"Dunno mate. I need more detail than that Sandy." I said.

He frowned. He thought for a second and the pointed to a corner. Then an X popped up over the corner.

"You don't think they're here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Vhy not? Vhy vould zhey leave their hideout? Do zhey have nothing to hide?" North asked.

"Maybe they left to do something while we are here wondering what to do." Percy suggested.

"Percy is right. We need to leave and find out what they are doing. If they are here, then they are not acting and it's not for us to worry about yet." Jack said.

"Your right Jack, we shouldn't have came here in the first place. They weren't doing anything yet and it wasn't for us to worry about yet." Tooth said. "Especially without a plan."

Sandy nodded.

Percy mumbled something under his breath about wise girls and seaweed. Jack, who was standing next to Percy, frowned and looked at him weird.

"Then ve vait and do nothing?" North asked.

Sandy nodded again and I just sighed. This was a waste of our time.

——————Jack POV

"I'm going to go." Percy said when Bunny left.

"Where?" North asked.

"Just around, I haven't really been doing anything lately and I'd like to go exploring. Can't stayed cooped up in the North Pole forever. I have ADHD, it's already getting old." Percy explained.

"Alright, just don't go to far and don't do anything reckless, I'll have bunny get you if we need you." North said.

"Bye Percy!" Tooth said.

"See ya!" Percy said and then he took off running towards the woods, I noticed that he was moving straight towards my pond.

Jamie is going to kill me when he finds out I never froze it for him. Oh well, he'll either understand or get over it.

"Well I guess I'll be off to the tooth palace then. Bye Sandy, North, Jack, Bunny." Tooth said, then she flew up into the sky and she was gone, on her was to the tooth palace to help with collecting the teeth and keeping people's most treasured and hated childhood memories.

"Well I'm goin' back home. Turn on the lights if anything happens." Bunny said and tapped his foot, a hole digging itself in front of him.

"See ya Bunny." Jack said.