Artemis and Lela

Artemis is blackheartsiren 's oc
This is platonic cuz they just frens
It's set a little after they moved in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lela had fallen asleep, sitting against the wall in the throne room. Again. They probably needed to stop doing that at some point but it was easy to loose track of time when it was always night, they forgot to sleep. And eat.

Artemis sat down next to lela and gently shook their shoulder to wake them up, "you're gonna hurt you back sleeping here." She says quietly. Lela sits up and smiles slightly at her.

"I'm sorry I just like..." they trailed off and shrugged, hoping Artemis knew what they meant. Luckily for them, she did and nodded slightly before standing up and holding a hand out which they took and stood up as well.

"Come on I know a better place," she grins and leads them out the throne room. Lela yawns softly and follows her, up a couple of staircases and along several corridors until they entered a fairly small room. There was a bookshelf, which Artemis moved to block the door, and a window. As they looked out of said window, lela realised they were incredibly high and swiftly moved away from the window.

Artemis laughs and pulls them down to sit next to her on a large pile of pillows. They smiled and leaned on her slightly, "this is way more comfy."

"I know right?" She grins and wraps an arm around them before groaning. Lela tilts their head, slightly concerned. Artemis sighed, "I gotta do paperwork and shit." She makes a face, "least fun part about being high lady. And my sister is basically useless." She sighs heavily again.

Lela nods slightly, "do you want my help?"
Artemis hugs them tightly, "if you don't mind, that's be great."
They hugged back gently and nodded.

~minor time skip cuz bitch ain't got a clue how paperwork works~

Lela slides the last sheet of paper over for Artemis to sign which she does and puts in its file before hugging them again, "you're the best, thank you!" They smiled and hugged back, curling up again. Artemis laughs slightly and curls up next to them. Lela hesitates before cuddling into her.

After a while of cuddling quietly Artemis speaks, "hey lela?"

"Hmm?"

"So I have a spot open as like one of my right hands.."

Lela sits up slightly and looks at her, confused, "yeah I know. Why are you telling me this?"

Artemis stares at them, "I'm trying to ask if you want that position."

"Oh." They blinked, "why me?"

"Cuz..cuz you seem like you'd be good at it. Do you want the job or not?" She waited for lela to nod before tackle hugging them. "Yay!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alright that's the fist chapter done, I really hope I did a good portrayal of Artemis and uh yeah that's it.
Stay safe bitches

-Anonymous Queer 🖤