Blackhearts Among Us AU

In a dark blue spacesuit, Ryder stood in the waiting room, watching his fellow crew mates run around. He had been put in charge of this crew, so far other members included his two sisters, Max in a purple space suit and Siren in a cyan spacesuit with her kids, Luna and Virgil. She'd been forced to take them on the mission or they'd stay with her ex which she really didnt want. Axel, who'd claimed the black spacesuit was running around the waiting room and his sibling, Phoenix, was standing next to him in the red one. Finally in the orange spacesuit, his cousin and close friend Amberly, had just arrived and stood up. Ryder had been told they were waiting on four new crew mates. Simon, Victoria, Damian and Charlie.

Speak of the devil a young looking man appeared in a white spacesuit and waves awkwardly before putting his helmet on. He was tall- nearly as tall as Ryder, and introduced himself as Simon. One out of four.

For whatever reason, Axel had decided he liked the man and had basically attached himself to the new guy. Giving him various nicknames, none of which stuck for very long.

Another two people appeared and introduced themselves as Damian and Charlie, dressed in lime and brown spacesuits respectively.

After a long while when all the others were starting to get impatient, a girl wearing a pink spacesuit that clashed horribly with her brightly coloured hair appeared, cramming her helmet on her head, apologising frantically.

'So nice of you to finally join us, are we ready to go?' Ryder signed, looking around.

Max snorted at her brother slightly before nodding, the others all doing the same as the door opened and they stepped into the space ship and took off. All the crew mates quickly migrated towards the cafeteria as Ryder called a meeting.

'Your mission, which you have already accepted, is to safely get this ship to the planet A11-457. Key word safely.' He signed, 'the trip will take a few days and we hope to stay on the planet for only one night. There are many tasks that need to be done which will hopefully keep you all busy, you all have a list.' Ryder watches them carefully, still standing next to Amberly. His face became far more serious, 'I hope you have all heard of imposters, beings that disguise themselves as one of us to sneak on ships. I want you all to be careful, I dont believe anyone on here is an imposter but I still want you to be careful. They kill without hesitation and deliberately sabotage the ship. No one knows what they want but they will use any means to get it. You are dismissed.' With that last threatening note he waves them off and turns to Amberly.

His cousin smiles encouragingly, 'you're doing good.' She'd taken charge of many missions, one being where she'd met her two partners, Tess and Cardan, who were on a different mission right now, but corporate had wanted Ryder to be in charge of this mission. He still wasn't too sure of himself. 'What's your first task?'

Ryder looks down at his task list 'swipe card in admin. God I hate doing that it's always too fast or too slow.'

Amverly laughs 'I gotta do that as well, let's go.'

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

As a surprise to literally no one, Simon and Axel had stuck together. They were currently in electrical and Axel was trying to teach his new friend how to fix the wires. After a few long minutes, Simon finally got the yellow wires connected and they both cheered softly.

"Do you want me to do the rest?" Axel giggles, hugging his waist. Simon chuckles and nods, hugging the smaller astronaut from behind and watching over his shoulder as he quickly fixed the rest of the wires. He finishes and smiles up at simon before checking his task list. "I gotta go O2, that's aaaaaages away." He pouts jokingly.