Star and Luna

Luna is YeemoBandRat 's oc, she's 11 in this. Sun is also hers but shes not really in it
Star is mine and shes 5
The three of them are sisters
(Just clarification incase anyone reading this doesn't know)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Star runs over to her older sister and jumps at her, her white blonde hair falling out of its braid. Luna, fortunately, wasnt holding anything and caught her little sister, hugging her. Although to be honest she'd probably drop whatever she'd been holding anyway.

"Hey Starling," Luna smiles, "how was school?'

Star shrugs and nuzles her, "hugs." She mumbles which basically said everything Luna needed to know.

The two of them got settled in Star's room, they originally planned on going in Luna's room as her bed was bigger but Sun was in there so they left quickly. After a lot of moving around and nearly falling off the bed they were comfy, wrapped in blankets. Star clinging to her sister like a baby koala.

Luna frowns slightly at the sound of her sister sniffing and looks down at her, "Starling? What's wrong?"

Star wipes her eyes with her sleeves and looks up at her, "I wanna dye my hair."

She nods, holding her sister close, "we can do that Starling, why the tears?" Star mumbles something inaudible and Luna frowns slightly. "What was that?"

Star repeats it quietly, "I wanna be like the other kids."

Luna managed to get a proper look at her younger sisters face and frowned, noticing the old tear stains and puffy red eyes. Star had always been slightly odd with her white blonde hair, and skin that was always cold to touch, but she hadn't thought the other kids would be quite so cruel.

-----------------------------------------------------------
*evil laughter*
You deserved that Kat but I love you anyway 🖤