.Chapter 9.

I skipped The Great Divide,The Storm and The Blue Spirit because I don't really like those episodes,and I don't wanna write about something I don't enjoy.

.Hayes.
I sit by the water.Today is nice and not to much is happening.

"Hey,where's the fishing line?" Sokka asks.

"Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka." Aang says holding up a necklace with flowers in it.

"Aw, it's all tangled!"

"Not tangled.Woven!I made you a necklace,Katara.I thought since you lost your other one." Aang says.

"Thanks, Aang.I love it." Katara says.

"Great, Aang. Maybe instead of saving the world, you can go into the jewelry-making business." Sokka says.

"Why can't he do both?" I ask.

Sokka runs into the water after a fish.

"So, how do I look?" Katara asks.

"Pretty." I say.

"You mean,all of you or just your neck? I mean, because they both look great!" Aang says nervously.

"Smoochie, smoochie, someone's in love!" Sokka and I say taunting him.

"Didn't you to kiss?" Aang asks.

"You have no proof of that." I say quickly.

"Really,cause Sokka said it in his sleep." Katara says smiling.

"You idiot!" I say looking at him.

Aang runs off hearing something.We run after him and see a man being attack by a platypus bear.

"Well,hello there!Nice day isn't it?" The man says.

"Make noise! He'll run off!" Aang says.

"No, play dead! He'll lose interest!" Sokka says.

"Run downhill, then climb a tree!" Katara says.

"No,punch it in the bill!" I say.

"No need, it's going to be fine!" The man says calmly.

Appa comes behinds us and growls.The platypus bear runs away.Before the bear runs it lays a egg.

"Mmm, lunch!" Sokka says. "Lucky for you, we came along."

"Thanks, but everything was already under control. Not to worry. Aunt Wu predicted I'd have a safe journey." The man says.

"Aunt who?" Aang asks.

"No, Aunt Wu. She's the fortuneteller from my village. Awful nice knowing your future."

"Wow,it must be." I say.

"That explains why you were so calm!" Katara says.

"But the fortuneteller was wrong! You didn't have a safe journey; you were almost killed!" Sokka says.

"But I wasn't! All right, have a good one! Oh, and Aunt Wu said if I met any travelers to give them this." The man says.

The man hands Aang some wrapped.

"Maybe we should go see Aunt Wu and learn our fortunes. It could be fun." Katara says.

"Oh, come on. Fortune telling is nonsense!" Sokka says crossing his arms.

Aang unwraps the random thing and it's an umbrella.

"What do you know? An umbrella!" Aang says holding the umbrella over his head.