rules and request!!

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ!

the character head-canons (these are just how I like to see them as, sorry!!)

anyways, here are how I imagine them^^

Tord-

height: 5"5

fluffy, soft hair in a caramel shade. eyes are a shade of silver, depending on the story. if it takes place after 'the end', one eye is white/lighter shade. and if it's after 'the end' he has light pink scars. medium-to-light red hoodie, black jeans, or black basketball shorts with a white stripe. and to top it all off, red sneakers.

he is a bisexual but is more lenient to girls. obsessed with hentai and a gun fanatic. acts as a top and is seductive in ways, but he is a definite bottom. he likes bondage and handcuffs, but he would never admit to it (maybe-😳😳)

Tom-

height: 5"4

fluffy, voluminous hair, a dirty blonde color. you could say its almost beige, dark beige is a better description. dark black eyes, they are not hollow. the dark blue hoodie is a bit long and has alcohol stains. he wears light blue-white jeans, checkered converse. if it's after the end, he has a small scar on his upper right arm.

he is in the bisexual category, leaning more towards guys. he loves his bass named Susan, and Smirnoff. he keeps to himself a bit, but is an extroverted top^^  

Edd-

height: 5"8

soft, straight, milk chocolate brown hair. vibrant, light hazel eyes with some green flecks. a dark shamrock green hoodie. as well as light yellow-green jeans, lime green sneakers. skin tone is a yellowy tan, and he has a round face. in the case of the one-shot being after the end, he isn't as happy or vibrant, but there isn't much of a difference.

asexual, bisexual but doesn't care. he enjoys cola and bacon. he is very bubbly and outgoing. is a switch (depends on who he is with)

Matt-

height: 6"4

conditioned, ginger red hair but is more of an orange color. eyes are a vibrant, icy blue. pale white skin, with orange-red freckles scattered across his face. a deep purple hoodie, with a pine colored overcoat, draped over his shoulders. blue jeans on normal days, and black sports shorts on hotter days. 

Demi-sexual, pansexual. He loves himself, almost too much. He is kinda dumb, but its made up of his personality. Overtly energetic and bubbly. And is a switch^^

now for the girls!

Tori-

height: 5"5

straight, lengthy, caramel-blonde hair that curls a bit up at the end. smooth, pale yellowy skin. plump lips. sparkily, white eyes. fit but curvy body. light freckles dot her upper cheeks and nose. she will normally wear her usual red hoodie, just like her male counterpart. she will most likely be wearing shorts but goes for an aesthetically pleasing look. (cough* we stan lemon core lesbians-*cough*) she wears peach, colored high-top vans.

she is a lemon core lesbian, a very sexual person. she cares about her looks quite a bit but not a matt/matilda level. and it's not vain, just her dressing to impress (cough* Tamara *cough*) her preference is a more butch, or tomboy type. other than the major differences I just stated, she is the same as Tord.

Tamara-

Height- 5"6

flowy, honey-blonde hair pulled up into a gravity-defying ponytail. When it is down (which is extremely rare) it is around shoulder length. Dark black eyes that could remind you of galaxies. Pale but toned skin with a beauty-mark above her eye-brow. Round chin but a sculpted face. A slim, yet angular body shape. She has small silver piercings scattered around her feminine frame. She wears black leggings or white, ripped jeans with a grey logo- shirts and her customary blue hoodie as a casual outfit. It is very typical for her to wear decorative chains and other various e-girl accessories. She has a British accent, similar to ell and matilda, but it is different since she grew up in different areas as a child.

Bisexual and dates around. She isn't the most sexual but she gets a rush of crazy when she does. She doesn't have a preference, being a 5 on the Kinsey scale, but is closeted to the main four except for ell. She can act cold but is sweet-hearted and quite open to her friends, not the most to tori though. She doesn't dress-up much but she tries on special occasions. She is just as much as an alcoholic as her male counter-part. She is just a gender-bent of tom from the main eddsworld four, the same goes for the rest of the girls.

Ell-

Height-5"9

Straight, silky hair usually tied into a low pony-tail with a lime green elastic band tying it to around her mid-back. Tied for the reason of it being insignificantly long, but not enough courage to cut it. She has prescription glasses though she never uses them unless she is drawing or animating. She has a slightly round face and chubby cheeks and a pear-ish shaped body with yellow-toned skin. big, almond-shaped eyes with crystal-like hazel colored pupils and a vibrant smile. She will wear a vibrant, green hoodie with a yellow or green t-shirt on underneath. She normally wears leggings in different shades of green, black, or yellow.

bi-sexual, demi-sexual but is a top. She usually is attracted to females but doesn't date much and is kind of awkward. She favors cola and Roni over most things in her life but she cares deeply about her friends, whom she lives with. 

ugh, I will work on the rest tomorrow I guess LMFAO-

What I will do!
1. Smut
2. Angst
3. Certain kinks
4. tomtord (obviously)
5. tamtori

What I won't do!
1. Food kinks
2. Abuse between tom and tord(same for tam and tori-)
3. Rape
4. omegaverse/mpreg (I'm ok with heat or whatever, just no mpreg-)

That's about it! I don't have many rules for what I won't do. As long as I'm comfortable with it.

So go ahead and please request one-shots for me to write!!!