Chapter 2

Xander saw nothing but red as he literally jumped out of the car. He held the collar of a man that was on top of his mate. He was panting heavily, ignoring the calls of his friends in the car.

He was so close to snapping the man's head. So close.

"S-stop! W-wha-" The man stuttered, frightened. He was as close to pissing his pants as Xander was to snapping his neck in half.

The friends of Xander rushed out of the car, one attended to Morris, who they instantly knew was their friend's mate. The other, stronger one, went to hold Xander back.

"Hey, hey relax. It's okay, take care of your mate. He ain't worth it. You're gonna get fucked by your parents if they see blood on your hands."

Xander didn't care though. He was animalistic, barely thinking, just moving by instinct.

Xander snapped back to reality when he heard small cute sobs. Kai. Kai was Knox's mate. And they both are Xander's closest friends.

Knox was instantly by Kai's side. "What's wrong sweet pea?" He cooed.

Kai sobbed and signed he's not waking up.

Xander threw the man on the ground, threw a punch across his face, startling the hookers on the streets. They scurried away.

Xander was not satisfied, but he decided that his priorities were his mate now.

Xander was by Morris's side immediately after he threw another punch to the man, knocking him out on the cold ground.

Xander looked down at the fragile looking human. He was so tiny compared to Xander. Slightly bigger than Kai though, definitely smaller than Knox, he noted.

"It's okay baby, let's take him home first, yes?" Knox cooed at his baby. Kai looked at him wit big doe eyes and nodded. Okay, he signed.

"You're driving." Xander said to Knox and picked up the fragile human in his arms.

To Xander, this was something new, touching Morris made his heart feel like it was on fire. It was burning, but it felt good.

Xander was nothing but sex and games. But this.. this might just change him.

——————————

When the trio was back home, with a human in the arms of Xander, Noah and Lucifer was shocked.

Noah was instantly by Xander's side, looking at the human. "What's going on?" Noah asked when Kai and Knox bowed in respect.

Lucifer came and tried to take Morris away, just so he could take him to the doctor while Xander explained the situation to Lucifer's mate.

Xander wrapped his arms even more protectively around Morris, growled are his father and glared down at him.

"Mine."

Noah and Lucifer was shocked, slightly actually, but Noah let out the slightest smile. His boy had grew up.

"I'm your father you little piece of shit. If you don't want me to touch him, hurry take him to the doctor." Lucifer cussed at his son, earning a harsh glare from his mate.

"We'll come with you." Noah added, nodding at Lucifer.

"Kai, Knox, it's late, go rest, okay?" Noah rubbed their head affectionately.

Noah adopted them when they were young. He found them cuddled close during a stormy night, only a cardboard box protecting them from the harsh weather. They were nothing more than 8 years old.

Knox was the same age as Xander, while Kai was a year younger. Kai was born mute and was mated to Knox, whom found out when they were 18. They all stuck together like glue, they were the bestest of friends and the bestest of brothers.

Kai and Knox nodded, kissing their adoptive father's cheeks. "Night pa," Knox said as Kai signed.

Knox gave Xander's shoulders a pat of reassurance, in which Xander nodded back in acknowledgment.

Knox held Kai's hands as the walked back into the castle, Lucifer, Noah and Xander followed suit as they hurried towards to doctor.

While Morris was getting fixed, his step father on the other hand...

Let's just say he wasn't doing so well.

He was itching to lay his hands on something. The clock was minutes away from 8pm, which means Morris was suppose to be home anytime now.

When 8pm hit though, he was met with nothing but silence. Pissed, he slammed his fist into the sofa, breathing out smoke from his cigarettes through his nose.

"That son of a bitch.. He's so fucking dead." He cursed loudly.

Little did he know though.

Morris was not coming home for the night.

————————————-

Hellu everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! See you guys in the next one!