Chapter 7

"Why don't you move in with us?" Knox suggested as he comb his mate's hair. Kai was sitting on the floor with his head between Knox's thighs.

They were all sitting in the living room, Noah and Lucifer on one sofa, Kai and Knox together, Morris stood awkwardly while Xander sat down on the high stools.

"Come sit." Noah called for Morris and pointed to the high stools beside Xander. He awkwardly made his way there and sat beside him. He sneaked glances and Xander only to see him staring at him shamelessly. That caused Morris to flush bright red.

"About staying here, I think you should." Noah agreed.

"I still have to go to school.. and my dad.." Morris voiced out his concern.

"Okay first of all, that son of a bi- that man doesn't deserve your sympathy or help or love or anything. And secondly," Knox cleared his throat. "We kinda uh, enrolled ourselves into that school.."

Morris gawked at them, speechless.

"When do you start..?" Morris asked.

"Tomorrow." Xander replied. "Damn when was the last time we went to school?" Knox joked.

"You've never gone to school?" Morris asked.

"We did, until we were what? 13? We got homeschooled." Knox informed. Kai took a seat beside Knox and cuddled close to him. He had his eyes closed and eyebrows scrunched up.

"Are you okay?" Morris asked Kai. That brought everyone's attention to Kai who cling onto Knox.

Headache. Kai signed. Bad experience with school.

"Hey, I'll be there, I'll go to every class with you, eat with you. I'll even go to the washroom with you. It's okay baby boy, he ain't coming close to you no more." Knox promised.

I know. Just slightly scared and nervous, but I know I have you.. and Xander. Now I have Morris too. Kai smiled slightly.

Morris thought he was so cute, like an adorable kitten.

"Hey, you've got two Papas who can beat ass what are ya afraid of? You're Lucifer's son! Who'd dare mess with you?" Lucifer said proudly.

I was your son when that happened Pa.. Kai rolled his eyes and giggled softly.

Morris didn't understand a thing he signed but he was surprised that Kai even made a sound. And a beautiful giggle at that.

He wondered if he'd ever be that cute. Or handsome, or sexy or hot. He was just.. average. To him, he looked normal. He was boring, plain old Morris.

He sighed softly.

Xander sneaked glances at his mate, only to find him staring at the floor as his family chattered away. He wanted to ask but he decided not to.

Everyone decided to retreat to their own rooms. Xander's Pas had a date that day and left soon after. Knox took Kai back to his room to rest.

"All my stuff is at my dad's place.. I haven't been home for so Long! He's going to kill me!" Morris suddenly remembered as he shot up. "Crap, crap." He started to panic.

Xander pulled him into his arms, something he had wished to do for the whole damn day now. "We can go get it, don't worry. I'll be there with you, he won't touch you."

Morris suddenly wrapped his arms around his mate and pressed his cheeks against Xander's hard, muscular chest.

"What's wrong?" Xander asked, knowing this kind of physical affection from Morris wasn't normal.

"Just.. just wanted to hug you.." he flushed. Now he didn't want to let go because he didn't want Xander to see how red his cheeks were.

"You're cute." Xander grinned.

That made Morris flush even more. "Shut up."

Just then, his phone rang. Damn, he forgot he even had a phone. He pulled it out of his pocket as Xander stared down at his mate. "Who's calling?" He asked.

Morris's hands trembled slightly when he saw the caller ID. "It's my dad.." Xander' face hardened. "Want me to pick it up?"

Morris shook his head and answered the call.

"Come home now." His father growled out. He sounded pissed. With that, he hung up.

Oh shit. Was literally what Morris thought of. "He wants me home now." Morris whispered to Xander. He nodded, "I'll go with you."

Morris smiles gratefully at him and nodded, "thank you."

————————————

"Of course you have a mansion with like 10 cars." Morris rolled his eyes.

"Pick one." Xander shrugged. Morris scanned the room. There was literally every type of car, even a Off road car, a truck and a huge ass bus.

"The hell y'all need the bus for?" Morris jokes. Morris's slightly happy mood made Xander smile slightly. "It's a tiny home bus kinda thing. My family and I used to go on road trips, the 5 of us and our uncle, uncle Chris. He's a nuisance but he loves us as much as we love him. He spends a lot of time with us because he still hasn't found his mate." Xander explained.

Morris's eyes lit up at the sound of road trips on a bus home. Xander noticed that and made a mental note to take him to one someday.

"Let's go for a normal car, the last thing I'd want is my dad digging for your money." Morris said as he scanned for a more "normal" car. Everything looked hella expensive.

They got into a black car, Morris wasn't the biggest fan of cars so he didn't know what it was called, but honestly he didn't cared much either.

The ride to his home was comforting. Xander had one hand on the wheel and the other on the armrest. Dangerous, he knew, but then again, there weren't any cars in sight and the roads were straighter than any of them were.

Morris spotted his hands though and he was deciding if he should grab his hands like a lover would and smile like a high school girl going out with her crush.

He grabbed Xander's pinky and looked out of the window, face beetroot red. Xander, shocked at the gesture turned to look at Morris, only to break out into a huge smile as he pulled Morris's hands and intertwined all their fingers together.

"Cutie." Xander teased.

"Shut up and drive." Morris shot back.

They both smiled.

———————————

Enjoy this update! 💞