Chapter 26

A/N : Yayy, double update. Enjoy reading!!!

**************

~Anyone can make you smile, but it takes someone special to make you happy~

Ananya's POV

When I reached home, I rushed to my room ignoring the confusing glances from the guards as they had no clue who I was talking to. I closed the door behind me and collapsed on the bed. I keep crying and crying and crying until no tears was left.

Even though I was happy that I met Siddharth because of this whole mistake, Vikram bhai was still angry with me. And it is Priya's fault. She always wanted his attention more, because he loves me more. That is why she will always blame me for things I didn't do so that Vikram bhai will hate me. But, not only will that not happen, every time Vikram bhai will scold Priya.

Now her wish came true. He hates me.

I was so busy crying about this that I didn't notice someone entered the room. I felt a hand on my shoulders. I looked up to see Siddharth's worried face. I literally jumped onto him, hugging him as my life depended on it. He let his hand run through my hair and that is it. The wall of the dam broke again. I started crying so hard.

"Shhh, what happen baby? Why are you crying?" he cooed as if he was talking to a baby.

'P-Priya *hiccups* She is the *hiccups* reason for *hiccups* everything," I cried harder.

"Ananya, please relax. It is okay. Everything will be okay. Don't worry about it," he continuously patted my back and I relaxed in his arms. He kind of had that effect on me. No matter how sad I was, his hug will make it seem like everything will be fine. 

After I totally calmed down, I pulled back from his arms. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and wiped the tears using his thumb.

"Now tell me what happened?" he asked me, using the voice we use to talk to babies. He took hold my both my hands and hold it tightly.

"I went to the mall to buy bi-blouses for myself," I quickly covered my slip up. "There I met Priya, my stepsister with....Sanjeev," I said and his grip tightened at Sanjeev's name.

"After he went away, I asked her what she was doing with Sanjeev. And you know what? She was the one who drugged me that day at the party. He lied to her that it was some drug to make me tell the truth and she believed him. Who can be that stupid to believe such a lie Siddharth? Apparently she was in love with him since her college days, so she did as he told. His plan was to make me sleep with him," I said, tears flowing down my cheeks again.

"Since his plan failed, he blackmailed her into exposing me in front of my brothers so that they will throw me out of the house. Then, he will act all good and make me stay with him. But, that also failed because I moved in with you," I said. "She is the reason my brother hate me Siddharth. Imagine what would've happen if it was not you that day. What would have happen if it was S-Sanjeev?" I shuddered at that thought.

"Even though I am glad I found you, I still want this to be different. I don't want my brother to hate me. My own family betrayed me and drugged me. I knew she hated me, but I didn't expect she will stoop this low to get rid of me," I said and he hugged me.

"Ananya, I don't know what to tell. I know this is hard for you to accept. But, just remember it is not the end. Your brother will definitely forgive you, I promise. The one who truly loved you didn't betray you, so don't waste your tears on those who didn't respect you. I love you okay?" he said and hugged me tightly. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and mumbled 'I love you too'.