Chapter 33

~There's only one thing more precious than our time, that's who we spend it with~

Ananya's POV

We reached there in like 15 minutes. The 15 minutes felt like hell to me. Each passing minute, I don't know what Priya is going through there. I don't know what that creep is doing to her. I heard him slapping her. I don't know whether he was abusing her or anything else. Hell, I don't even know whether she is still alive. 15 minutes is a long time for someone to kill another.

And, here I was standing in front of the house I grew up for like 20 years of my life. The house that contained many memories of me and my brothers, even Priya who hated me. The same house, my father didn't wanted me to step foot on. I am back to the same house today and I am not happy, not even a bit. Pushing all the thoughts behind the back of my head, I followed Siddharth into the house. As soon as we reached the entrance, I saw Vikram bhai pacing around the hall, with both my father and stepmother sitting on the couch watching television.

"What the hell is happening?" Vikram bhai asked me as soon as he saw me. "Ananya are you okay?" he rushed to my side and I immediately hugged him and cried.

"Ananya, you are scaring me. Please tell me," he asked, hugging me back. "At least you tell me," he turned to Siddharth who was standing beside me, awkwardly.

"Urmm, when we were in the mall, we got a call from Priya telling she went to meet Sanjeev and that he is trying to kill her," as soon as Priya's name was called, my father and stepmother got alert and got up from the chair. "Sanjeev is my colleague and also Ananya's senior by one year. He fell in love with her and when he found out we were both together, he did somethings to take her away from me. He stole the design I worked for two years and asked me to exchange it with Ananya. When I refused, he tried giving her food that contained abortion pill. Just because all that didn't work now he did this. We have to find Priya before something happens to her," he finished and I was still hugging Vikram bhai.

"You idiot. I knew nothing good will come from you. Why would you try to get my daughter into this. I knew you always wanted my attention, so now you steal my daughter away from me?" my so-called father shouted at my face and my stepmother broke down crying for her daughter.

"Why you didn't tell me any of this Ananya? I would've helped you," Vikram bhai asked, his voice strained.

"Bhai, let's not think about past. We should find Priya before that bastard does something to her," I said sobbing on his chest.

"But, why would he try to kidnap Priya? How does he even know her?" Vikram bhai asked.

"Can we please talk about this later?" I pleaded. I don't them to know what she did to me, because I already forgiven her. I gave Siddharth a look that says not now and he understood.

"You did this on purpose didn't you? You always wanted to destroy her life. Now, you just going to get her killed," my father grumbled.

"Excuse me sir, I am sorry to interrupt, but my WIFE has done nothing to Priya," Siddharth said, standing up for me and this made my father more angry. Siddharth continued before my father could reply, "I already asked my private investigator to track her phone down. We cannot find the exact location because the call is not live. But, we can find the area she is in from the tower the signal was received. When we were talking on the phone just now, I heard church bell in the background. So, in the area we just have to find a secluded place in 1km radius from the church. She also said, he have some friends with him. I don't know how many," Siddharth said and I was shocked how he was so attentive to the details. I was just busy listening to Priya that I didn't hear any church bells or something.