Epilogue

There are some incidents that change life completely. For me it was my trip to Kolkata, Meeting Shailza and helping out the damned souls.. 

Its been 5 years since the incident, and I still think, the nightmares I used to have, my trip to Kolkata, Shailza ..was everything pre planned by the one sitting up there and eating popcorn and watching you all read my story, scrolling through your phones. And the answer was yes. I never really experienced any other paranormal activity after that. But my belief is ghost and spirit is still as concrete as five years back. My therapy with Sophia has stopped permanently. Now she doesn't get 3 am calls from me and gets to hear 'I can not sleep' mantra. The nightmares have stopped..I still get a bit of the past flashes. But when I do, I rest my head on the lap of my Significant one, Roshni  while she caresses my hair, and sing me a lullaby and dowse me into a perfect, sound sleep. 

I got married to Roshni two years ago. And we are perfect for each other. Yes I always have a soft spot for Shailza, but I really love Roshni as well. Shailza pulled me out of a pool of horrifying past and Roshni never lets me drown or even enter that pool. And the time since Karan, my 1 year old son entered our life, time is a big scandal. That little devil keeps me on toes already..It's not easy being a father! And a father my son would be proud of. 

Now I am in heaven. With a perfect, cozy family and tension free life, I really am a happy man. On a rainy sunday afternoon, me and my wife watch the rain pouring out of the window and with two cups of coffee, recall the days of virgin love between us...And some time, change the diapers of Karan as well..

So this was not a journey or a story of ghosts or spirits. This was a story how the nature fixes problems of everyone in a straight or a crooked way..Mine was extremely crooked. How was yours? Do let me know..

Aur tab tak, Dua mein Yaad rakhna..